Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

This kind of ties into a recent post I made in the skinner thread...

"Weight" is a function of gravity.

Precession force is a completely different force. It will not change your "weight"
Just as two repelling magnets do not change "weight"
gravity is still providing all of its force

we can trick ourselves by placing the scales in certain places
like under the lower magnet it will tell you the lower magnet gets heavier
(not really, we are just adding gravitational force to magnetic force in the down vector)

precession force does the same sort of adding and subtracting with the gravitational force.
the actual "weight" doesn't change.

Weight is tied to density, force is tied to mass.
density is also tied to mass, but by a different function.
By this, density of the mass is also tied to the density of the force. (torque)

In the simplistic mechanical view, only one vector is considered at a time.
when in fact, 360-degrees of vector are present in all 3 dimensions
So these calculations should be considered in all 46,656,000 vectors.

Anything less than NASA's shuttle pilot trainer, is just playing in the sand with spinny objects.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

NASA's chair only provides for a little over a 2 million vectoral control.
But because they allow it to transition across 8x 90-degree orientations
The user has roughly 50% of all vectors in his hands, at ~2.4degree intervals.

This is the closest thing we have in terms of experiencing all 3 forces simultaneously

A 2-dimensional gyroscopic precession exerts forces on the axi that go unobserved.
We see the vertical transition and the angular transition of only one horizontal dimension
at a time.
There are forces perpendicular to both of these that are not observed in a simplistic analysis.

When you pilot the chair, you can feel these forces, and have to compensate for them.
only when you provide the exact proportional and opposite force with your hands,
can you bring the chair under control.
This is done using coils and variable resistors on a joystick.

in short: we should be performing experiments with gyroscopes in 3 gimbles
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Paul-R

Quote from: Paul-R on January 17, 2018, 12:02:24 PMLook down the page to the image of the blue base, green motor/flywheels and  red arrows pointing upwards.
https://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartSPIN_X2/SmartSPIN_X2.htm
I forgot to say: the blue base needs to rotate in its plane, of course.

Are people doubting that if this device were to be built, placed on scales and weighed, then the reading when the four gyroscopes and blue base are spun up would change?

woopy

Hi Chet

Yes i am thinking to dismantle my old electric bike to get out the rear wheel with the motor.
But there is perhaps  a better way to check the big wheel effect i will make some thinking these next days.

For info here the video of Laithwaite lecture and at 39.25 it is the experiment of the big wheel in the hands of a young guy, very impressive to see the guy lifting the heavy wheel seamingly without effort, because laithwaite controls the speed of rotation of the turning table, and so the rate of precession.

https://youtu.be/OpCEJxO6V9g

Thank's Smoky for input, but i need to reread your text , not very intuitive all this

Hi Paul R

I have a probléme with the link you mention, because the 4 gyros inside the rotating container seem to be fixed on the bottom. So they can not precess.
I have made some experiments with fixed gyros , and to me when they are fixed and can not precess at all, i feel no forces of any kind, the spinning gyro seems to be a dead mass. You can perhaps refer to  the experiment of Sandy Kidd which need the spring for precessing in order to exhibit some results.
As the spinning container seems to woble perhaps this wobling introduces some precession and eventually some effect on the scale ?? I have also noticed that the precession effect appears as soon as there is the slightest movement of the gyro axle. Extremely sensitiv this thing.

In my video (in my first post ), the device tries to stop the gyro precession on half a turn , so the gyro should be a dead mass with full inertia and centrifugal force, and free the complete precession on the other 180 degres so the gyro exhibit the full precession effect. So there is an asymetry (see Fiala's patent everything is explain)

Laurent

sm0ky2

Woopy

When a gyro is fixed (in any of the 3 dimensions)
The forces are constrained to the axis
Much like a shaft of a pendulum.
But we see in the pendulum, adding a fulcrum to allow
the forces to translate, we gain an additional dimension of
motion.

we cannot observe this force in a fixed pendulum.