Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on March 02, 2018, 05:43:56 AM
Very nice gyro and you know what, you are very lucky to get one  because they are already out of sock and if you want one you have to preorder. Big succes thi gyro.

They have 36 more ready today or Monday https://www.gyroscope.com/d.asp?product=SUPER2[/color][/font]

After inspecting and testing the one I got, I ordered a second one. One needs two gyroscopes to build something symmetrical. These wonderful gyroscopes can be mounted with the motor or without it. They also have free tap holes for mounting.

It is difficult to get reasonably priced gyroscopes.

The cheap version (only EUR 9.--) is such a thing (see attched photo, I got two and will do my first build and tests with them): https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000X4FSH8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&psc=1  One has to spin it up with a Dremel tool and it slows down rapidly (high speed no longer than one minute, then it runs down with much reduced speed for longer). This gyroscope is also not as balanced as one would wish. For first tests and for gaining experience with a build they do nicely. Once I know a bit what I am up against (specially how strong the stepper motors have to be) I will build something with the Super Precision Gyroscopes from Great Britain.

It will be a longish project, so be patient, or try to build something yourself. Talking is easy (look how over productive sm0ky2 is, a world class bull shitter), building is difficult. And especially difficult is to build something "non secret" which everybody can see and judge. I know, everything is already known about gyroscopes. Or is it? At least there is a lot I do not know about gyroscopes. What do you really know (not just imagine to know)?

Greetings, Conrad

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on March 02, 2018, 05:43:56 AM
Today is also a good day, because i made a new test with my vertical device and the new track and without the grip band.

So i remake the suspended wheel andthis time i made a triple parallel kevlar monotoron of only 35 cm lenght. So strong enough to support the wobling of the device.

then i put the device on and wait until the swing are optimised and stable.
Then i pusched slightly the suspended wheel BACKWARDS to see what happen.

The device goes very slowly bacwards slows down and at about 3/4 of backwards turn it stops and very slowly goes forwards

so the results

turn 1 in 1 minute and 43 sec

turn 2   53 sec

turn 3  43 sec

turn 4  34 sec

turn  5  31 sec

turn 6  29 sec

stop because the monotoron is winding up

Your device should not do that, hard to explain. (I hope the men in black are not watching.)

Since the motor which turns the gyroscope also causes the back and forth movement (rowing) it is impossible to test your set up (your device hanging with the kevlar string) with a "non turning" gyroscope (the gyroscope would then be a dead weight).

I would like to see whether the effect (the slow turns) is cause by the arm "rowing" in air (like a slow propeller). I guess this is not happening, but would be nice to test.

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Quote from: conradelektro on March 02, 2018, 08:29:38 AM
Your device should not do that, hard to explain. (I hope the men in black are not watching.)

Since the motor which turns the gyroscope also causes the back and forth movement (rowing) it is impossible to test your set up (your device hanging with the kevlar string) with a "non turning" gyroscope (the gyroscope would then be a dead weight).

I would like to see whether the effect (the slow turns) is cause by the arm "rowing" in air (like a slow propeller). I guess this is not happening, but would be nice to test.

Greetings, Conrad

Hi conrad

Just received the first parts of my bunker today, very impressive work and i should receive the ad hoc weapons  these next days, because i bought the whole combo,  but i am not allowed to say details and price because NDA sorry.

So far i will  not modify this device because it works fine as it is and i will keep it as a comparison with further version.

so i am sampling  other matos to rebuild a second device which could be activated by forced precession ( nor sure usefull on this earth) and also add more lateral separating distance between  the 2 gyros  so they can " INWARD free fall" much more without bumping against each other just before entering the precession phase.

I am almost sure that the transition between the constrained precession (track guided swing )  and its liberation (free-fall ) to free precession is the thing we have to look into if we want to crack the impossible.

Laurent

conradelektro

Quote from: woopy on March 02, 2018, 05:57:45 PM
I am almost sure that the transition between the constrained precession (track guided swing )  and its liberation to free precession is the thing we have to look into if we want to crack the impossible.

Laurent, please look at the attached drawing, is this what you mean?

I suspect that one has to constrain precession in the acceleration phase to keep the arm (which carries the gyro) from going vertical pretty fast. "Hand tests" showed me that the arm carrying a fast spinning gyroscope precesses immediately into the vertical position if the arm is only nudged a bit (only moved a few degrees away from 0° in my attached drawing).

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Quote from: conradelektro on March 02, 2018, 06:12:23 PM

Laurent, please look at the attached drawing, is this what you mean?

Greetings, Conrad

At the "top speed" of your drawing  it must be a kind of DETACHED event that i name the "free fall" or liberation, where the gyro changes  it's status of pure inertial mass into a NOTHING THING sorry but it  puzzle me a lot but so far i have no other explanation.

I am trying to isolate this phenomenon with different experiment, but not so easy.

Laurent