Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnaProp

Excellent tests. Attached images are what I think is happening.

Assuming the blue arrow is the direction the gyros are spinning, red arrows are the force applied to the gyros, green arrows are the resulting movement of the gyros.

Image one is what I think is happening in your system. Figure 1 happens first, which is an unnecessary step, causing figure 2 to happen resulting in the desired forward motion you have.

Image two shows possible tests of this. Figure1 has the gyros vertical movement pivot point removed. Movement force can only be applied forward and back, resulting in the gyros moving up. You should see basically no forward movement of your system. Figure 2 is the most efficient method of moving the system forward I think. Have the gyros pivot up and down only. Quickly move them up and slowly move them down.

To sum it up. We only need to apply up and down force to the gyros. Up quickly and down slowly. You can accomplish this directly with the servo.

woopy

Hi Magna Prop
Thank's for your interest.
If i understand you well in simple vertical oscillation of the gyro but at different speed should also induce a forward movement.
I am not so sure, because if you don't get the inertial asymetry between the back and forth stroke, as per Fiala's patent, i suppose that the gyro will be very similar to a dead mass, i mean when the gyro wil raise up quickly, you will get a quick forward movement and then when the gyro descend slowly you will have a long and slow backward movement.But with those gyros never knows, they are so unintuitiv.I wiil perhaps make a test later, because i have almost no more matos at the present, and i have decided to no more dismantle a working machine to test something new.But i have already ordered a bunch of small gyros and motors and servos to test different config.
Of course feel free to test yourself and please report here you results
Regards
Laurent

MagnaProp

Quote from: woopy on September 20, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
...If i understand you well in simple vertical oscillation of the gyro but at different speed should also induce a forward movement...
I believe so.

Quote from: woopy on September 20, 2018, 11:36:43 AM...i suppose that the gyro will be very similar to a dead mass, i mean when the gyro wil raise up quickly, you will get a quick forward movement and then when the gyro descend slowly you will have a long and slow backward movement...
It isn't quite dead mass in that the 90 degree force on that gyro mass is in the direction you want your contraption to move. Perhaps in space you might be right about the long and slow backward movement. The small amount of friction your system has might be enough to counter that and keep it moving forward but I'm not sure.

I agree, definitely do not dismantle your working prototype! How many times have we heard the "I had it working but changed some things and now...nada".

Hope I can get some time to try something but I'm stuck at the moment trying to get a 32 bit drone off the ground. Very frustrating.

Keep up the great work.

woopy

Hi all
Just some more testing for the interested
https://youtu.be/FSJcmqVAVUs
all the best

Laurent