Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

I all

Thank's for compliments on my replication. But it should certainly be redone and more precisely, because this thing deserves a high craftmanship.

to TK

Yes i aggree that a test on the marbles should be done, but as me, you know that, to be convincing (good or bad) in this case, the DUT should be a (at minima) twin system running perfectly in opposition and also in perfect synchronisation to avoid the latteral parasite mouvement due to the  spinning asymetric mass. And frankly i am not sure to be able to realise such a device. But perhaps somebody else could try.

As you have correctly noticed, the device make a slight mouvement backwards and almost double the mouvement forwards. M. Fiala explain this in the patent. But i understand that it is a long and boring time to read the 33 pages of description of the patent.

I am not a seller of space propulsion devices, i am simply fascinated by this device, which can surprisingly also coast slightly.

Just for fun, as you seem to know very well the subject, would you be so kind to explain in simple words, how the old M. Laithwaite manage to lift the big wheel, and seems to withstand the centrifugal force so easily as per this video.

https://youtu.be/JRPC7a_AcQo

And for info i did the big wheel experiment with a lighter cart wheel (about 4 kg) spun with a grinder, and i have really the impression that it goes from itself around my head. But perhaps it is only impression, but what a great impression. Perhaps i have an addiction to be fooled.

Thank's

To Chet

I have not quite undestood what TK wanted to speak about precession. Can you eventually explain his words

Thank's

ramset

Woopy
Honestly?
I'm confused

when I take the big 1hp hand held grinder  with the 14 inch diamond blade [for cutting concrete]
and run the blade up to 2-3000 RPM and move WITH precession,  I can relax certain muscles ...it feels lighter ,

and that is not a heavy blade [the saw is very heavy tho]

I did this "with precession movement" all the time in demolition business with similar very heavy gas-powered unit with Big wood cutting 12 - 14 inch carbide blades
it was a method to Move and not have to carry the full weight of the saw when working on ladders and repositioning
for another cut.[sort of cheating]

rev the saw and move with precession
----------------------------------------------------

if you put a scale under me on the ladder or Mag's barstool when the teacher spins ..or if you stand on a scale when "you" spin

no weight loss....try it.

but ...why did I use this "with precession movement " to rest my muscles when working up on the ladder [to move the very heavy saw to another Cut ??

makes no sense ....

and just Like you {and Tinsel too } it hurts the head....

and all agree it needs more looking and measuring and ...

?

perhaps a better method to measure this localized apparent weightless which cannot be seen on a scale ??

IMO there is something there which all here  agree... needs more investigation.

Confused but grateful [for you and your work]

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Paul-R

For me, the interesting variant was a square piece of heavy ply with four electric motors at the edge of each side with shafts facing out.

Each motor had a heavy flywheel, and they rotated in the same direction, facing north, south east and west. When started up, the platform became heavier or lighter.

If heavier, it would be turned upside down, so that on rotating, the device should generate more lift than its weight, i.e. float. But I cannot find either the photographs or description.

This isn't the page but close. Look down the page to the image of the blue base, green motor/flywheels and  red arrows pointing upwards.
https://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/SmartSPIN_X2/SmartSPIN_X2.htm

woopy

I Chet

very informative the fact that your big grinder seems lighter in precession. And that you use this caractéristic to relax your muscles.

I found this video, where"veritasium" replicate the Laithwaite experiment standing on a scale, which shows no weight loss.
Then it tries some explanations but i am not convinced at all.
At 2.50 he try to turn backwards with the big wheel spinning and he can simply not lift the wheel to face the caméra.
Perhaps he should have done this also on the scale to see if there is a weight gain when you go counter precession ?
https://youtu.be/tLMpdBjA2SU

Hi Paul R
Thank's for input

laurent