Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

That is a nice gyroscope for experiments  https://www.gyroscope.com/d.asp?product=SUPER2#

It comes with a DC motor which can be used to spin the gyroscope up and which will then run for several minutes. Or the DC motor can be bolted to the device for a continuous spin at about 12000 rpm.

It seems to be available.

@DrJones and sm0ky2: I am not a defender of theory, I just write what standard theory says. One has to be aware of the standard theory (which is very well established and nicely described in countless publications) in order to advance further. And humbleness is advised because it will be very difficult to beat standard theory. There is so much nonsense spoken in this forum that it is ridiculous and even a shame.

And there are only a handful of people in this forum who can do decent experiments and credible measurements. I am not such a person because my skills are limited, but I try without being deluded and I know my limits. And I try to understand standard theory before talking about great new things. Not a single thing has been credibly shown in this forum which goes beyond known theory. Just hot air and nonsense. And the loud boastful voices are the most ridiculous ones.

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

Hi conrad

you make my day when you simply remind to all of us the concept of open system.

And perhaps the answer is that a spinning and precessing gyro can capture or other said "play" with   the supposed surrounding elements or " the ether " why not  and as you say it could be an analogy of propeller in the air.

really brain shaking this experiment !!

Will deep on this experiment for sure

Laurent

sm0ky2

@Dr jones

You are correct, I apologize, was typing too fast
And meant to say the rotational force applied to the mass
transferring in a linear direction.

The point I was trying to make is that motion is motion
it doesn't really matter which direction we started with.
we can redirect it in any direction we choose.

We actually don't even know which direction is which.
it's all from our own perspective.
and the inertia has nothing to do with our perspective

It is from the perspective of the two interacting masses.
one being the rotating mass, the other being the vehicle
that it's housed in.

Just like our vibrating pager that walks.
the same way the Orbi moves

Stand on a skateboard with a rock tied to a rope
(make sure it doesn't fly off)

and spin it over your head
then extend your arm out in front of you as it passes
your shoulder, and retract your arm as it passes the other
quickly, jolt it

the rock wants to fly tangential-Always
the force the rope puts on the rock
is exactly like the force on a pendulum shaft
(if we negate gravity)
and the force on the support of the gyro from
axis to outer perimeter.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

@Conrad

One has to be careful to make distinction between theory
and assumptions made based on those theories.

And sometimes the assumptions that predecess them.

Newtonian physics has surpassed theory
and is Law.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

if we look at the angular momentum at any instant
we see that it is a vector
NOT a pi function

Isaac says it is linear

If we transfer some of the momentum at that instant
it is in that vector

Linear