Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

The "weight loss" phenomenon is a special case of forced precession.  There is no weight loss, as any number of scale experiments have proved.

As a Chinese fortune cookie once told me: "Every action has a counter action. Just if you can see it or not."

For your amusement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a81hS_iCi4E

MagnaProp

Very good replication woopy. You mention Laithwaite who also has a patent for a gyroscopic propulsion device. He mentions at the end of his "Heretic" video that he mathematically proved that his gyroscopic propulsion device does actually works. Unfortunately the video ends with him moving a piece of a toy mock up but doesn't show the actual device working in full.

Do you think it actually works as he claimed?

https://www.google.com/patents/US5860317

woopy

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 18, 2018, 12:21:39 AM
The "weight loss" phenomenon is a special case of forced precession.  There is no weight loss, as any number of scale experiments have proved.

As a Chinese fortune cookie once told me: "Every action has a counter action. Just if you can see it or not."

For your amusement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a81hS_iCi4E

Hi TK

Many thank's for the chinese words. It is excatly that.

In spinning mass, as a gyro, We CAN NOT SEE WHERE the action is taking place.

So the dear Isaac can RIP.

And it is the aim of this thread , to attempt to understand WHERE and how action and reaction are taking place . So no offence to established "laws" but open minding our brain.

We are often attracted by antigravity with gyro, but as i see at 2.50 of the video that me and Centralflow joined above, it would be very informative to redo the  Laithwaite big wheel experiment on the scale but forcing the wheel counter the natural precession, to see if the scale also does not show a WEIGHT INCREASE.

And at 2.50,  it seems almost impossible to "Veratisium" to lift the wheel in counter natural precession, even when trying to use his knees as a lever, and if in this special case, the scale does not show any weight increase, i think that the location of action and reaction is not at the right place we think that  should be. And if the scale does effectively show an increase in weight then ????....

As i doubt very much that "Veratisium" will show a test with the big wheel in counter rotation , i think i will try to do it myself. Or perehaps Chet could take one of his big saw and jump on a scale and rotate the saw in both directions ?

Could it be a mass transfer, as Laithwaite and many other as spoken about ?

Also thank's for the very intersting video, have you made it youself as i can ear your voice at the end ?

@MagnaProp

Without replicating i can not say anything.

But interestingly, Laithwaite understood that if the device has to work as a space propellant, it has to be not only a twin system but a double twin to direct the motorising effect in one direction.
So not easy at all to replicate without very high grade craftmanship.

Laurent

ramset

Laurent
I think we need a self powered Flywheel,  A small one [or two / four as  mentioned] and one  of significant size or mass [maybe like one of Mags electric powered bike wheels ?]
and then play with the scale ...
you see in Tinsel's precession Cha-os Build he put speed control in there and patterns show up..

IMO a self sustained speed controlled wheel is needed here .

I will see if I can find one of these electric Bike wheels ,even changing out the air with fluid/sand/?  [maybe ferro fluid too for playing with magnets later?? ??

and then trying longer length support poles.[maybe up to 10 feet or longer ??

I do believe I have seen Videos of small children "doing the laithwaite" picking up a weight which they would Never be able to lift [close to their own  weight]
Precession....

hurts the mind [a good thing I think

Laurent,
as always ......  you inspire !

with gratitude

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Paul-R

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 18, 2018, 12:21:39 AM
The "weight loss" phenomenon is a special case of forced precession.  There is no weight loss ...
But surely, there is no loss of mass but there is a loss of weight. i.e. one could make a helicopter out of the idea.