Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

telecom

Quote from: woopy on January 22, 2018, 12:42:44 PM
Hi telecom

The system move forward and drift to the left which is the NON precession side. To be more clear, on the left 180 degree side (related to motion), the gyro tries to precess, but it is not free to do this, as the axle is connected through the gimbal, to the traction wheel which is in contact with the ring track on the other (right side) 180 degre. And then, when the traction wheel jump down the track, BOTH , the gyro and the traction wheel do not touch the ring anymore. So the gyro can enter precession and that al along the right side 180 degree.

For info to me,this experiment is simply to check if the system is possible. which it seems to be.
Now why and how it can happen is my main motivation on this subject.
So right now,i am not very interested in measurement and optimisation of the device.

As you can see in the video, the moving force is far from tremendous, and the only way to get something usefull on this earth, would be to make the system very big and as already said in a minimum of opposite twin or a lot of opposite twin system combined and perfectly synchronised and built . And that is far from my possibilities.

I Mag

Can't wait for your video

Laurent

This is the most interesting experiment I've seen in years.
No matter how small is the force, it has a huge importance.
Do you have any ideas how to optimize the device?

woopy

Quote from: telecom on January 22, 2018, 09:02:43 PM
This is the most interesting experiment I've seen in years.
No matter how small is the force, it has a huge importance.
Do you have any ideas how to optimize the device?

Hi telecom

Yes it is also my most shaking brain experiment.

What we see on my video is only the starter, the main meal should be the understanding of why a spinning AND precessing gyro seems to loose some inertia and centrifugal force.

And the dessert should be to make something usefull with that.

Of course there is a lot of possibilities to increase the effect.

M. Harvey Emanuel Fiala took the immense time to write one of the the better patent i have ever seen. As i say in my video (part 1) this is better than a patent this is a full lecture.
There is almost 50 pleasant drawings of different embodiements and schematics and sheets of results of experiment. There is also 33 sheets of explanation of the general system and each figures is described.
A really remarkable work that everyone interested in the subject should read.

Personnally i have printed the whole 83 pages and made a reference book.

There is a lot of other papers and patent from M. Laithwaite, Alex jones, Sandy Kidd, a very intersting paper from the late Fran MacCabe in his internet site.
There is also the "gyroscope .org " forum with a lot of discussions about the gyros.

Etc..

I have found 2 other of these small centrifugal clutch wheels, and perhaps i will try to do a double rotor device for my pleasure and to learn more.

OK hope this helps

Hi Mag

Do you intend to replicate some of M. Fiala 's patent devices with your motor. Or do you want to experiment others gyro possibilities ?

Laurent

woopy

Hi all

It seems that the inertial propulsion does not interest too much people ?

Always trying to understand the process i go on with some new experiments.

https://youtu.be/1IEi_4TWu5o

Hope this helps

Laurent

telecom

Quote from: woopy on February 10, 2018, 01:52:09 PM
Hi all

It seems that the inertial propulsion does not interest too much people ?

Always trying to understand the process i go on with some new experiments.

https://youtu.be/1IEi_4TWu5o

Hope this helps

Laurent

I think making a bigger flywheel was a huge step in the right direction.
Can you measure the pull now?

MagnaProp

Nicely done with that last video of yours. Looks like a very good mover indeed.

Quote from: woopy on January 18, 2018, 03:56:22 AM
@MagnaProp

Without replicating i can not say anything.

But interestingly, Laithwaite understood that if the device has to work as a space propellant, it has to be not only a twin system but a double twin to direct the motorising effect in one direction.
So not easy at all to replicate without very high grade craftmanship.
Thanks for the info. Very intriguing experiments you are doing and comments about Laithwaite. Keep up the good work. These experiments of yours have peaked my interest.