Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woopy

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 19, 2018, 02:03:30 PM
Nice work Woopy

To all:

I must have missed the presumed logical fallacy.
What is the basis for conjecture against this form
of propulsion?
(I assume many of you never saw the gyro boat)

To me this all seems classical Newtonian.

Hi smoky

Very interesting , have you a link on this "gyro boat with inertial propulsion"

Because a know very well the gyro stabilization device for boat, but i never heard  from a gyro propulsion device for boat ?

many thank's for your interst

Laurent

DrJones

Congratulations on a difficult experiment and test, Laurent - with your "part 8" video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WBD5hZu0t4&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=1X1BbXfPgaQNdIjg-6

I take note especially of those instances when the device goes left just a little, before proceeding to the right.

I posted further comments there.  Thanks again!

tinman

Quote from: woopy on February 19, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

Hi smoky

Very interesting , have you a link on this "gyro boat with inertial propulsion"

Because a know very well the gyro stabilization device for boat, but i never heard  from a gyro propulsion device for boat ?

many thank's for your interst

Laurent

Hi Laurent.

I remember this one from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4LT3GZjlY

Brad

DrJones

I think this is important, regarding Laurent's demonstration #8:  does the device INITIALLY move to the left or right (or stationary) when first released? [/font][/size]
[/font][/size]
In several of the releases, it moves LEFT a little initially, THEN, not touched anymore, it moves to the right.  Look for example at the release which begins about 2m33sec - and you will see what I'm referring to.  These are the cases that interest me particularly and seem to show "momentum generation without observable recoil."[/font][/size]

conradelektro

Quote from: tinman on February 20, 2018, 08:47:57 AM
I remember this one from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx4LT3GZjlY

I do not know what made the boat move in the swimming pool, but I am pretty convinced (based on my experiments) that swirling dead weights in whatever way (e.g. like suggested in US4631971) will not work as an "inertial propulsion drive". And since 2014 nothing tangible came from this initiative http://www.americanantigravity.com/. One would have heard more if it really worked. These things come and then go away pretty fast. Yes, it could be a conspiracy, some men in black erasing all inertial drives ever invented. But this is even more far fetched than the inertial drives themselves.

For me gyroscopes still pose a mystery and Laurent made me restart experiments with his replication of the Fiala patent. Most probably it will not work either but it is interesting to investigate. At least I will understand gyroscopes better.

Greetings, Conrad