Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

inertial propulsion with gyroscope

Started by woopy, January 16, 2018, 04:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Laurent, nice build. And I am glad that you are also using an Arduino. The way forward with these strange gyroscope machines is precise control by microprocessor. It should be possible to find what is really going on.

It would also be good to controll the speed of the gyroscope. The speed of the gyroscopes should somehow correspond with the speed of the arm.

I am collecting materials for a super machine with strong stepper motors, good stepper motor drivders  and the beautiful gyroscopes from England, which come with their own DC motors. At least I can let these gyrosopes turn with different speeds by varying the supply Voltage (2, 3 or 4 AA batteries).

Great plans but slow work, greetings Conrad

woopy

Hi conrad

thank's for info, will read  for my new build.

I have just finished the new proto and have some very positive results.

It seems that the rower system is promising, and sure the arduino will be used for the improvement.

Will go on the test those next days

Greetings
Laurent

conradelektro

http://www.pyroelectro.com/tutorials/arduino_multi_servo/software.html

How to speed up two servos (each 1 degree step happens faster than the previous):

#include <Servo.h>
Servo servo_0;
Servo servo_1;

void setup()
{
  servo_0.attach(0);  // attaches the servo on pin 0 to the servo object, different pin can be used
  servo_1.attach(1);  // attaches the servo on pin 1 to the servo object, different pin can be used

servo_0.write(0);          // send servo_0 to position 0 degrees
  servo_1.write(0);          // send servo_1 to Position 0 degrees
  delay(2000);                  // wait 2 seconds (2000 ms)
}

void loop()
{       

for(int i=0;i<=170;i++){     // servos step from 0 to 170 degrees
  servo_0.write(i);
  servo_1.write(i);
  delay(25 + 170 - i);           // 25 ms minimum delay, could be less, has to be tested,
                                            // delay is decreased from 25 + 170 ms to 25 ms
  }

for(int i=170;i>=0;i--){     // servos step from 170 to 0 degrees
  servo_0.write(i);
  servo_1.write(i);
  delay(25 + i);                  // 25 ms minimum delay, could be less, has to be tested,
                                          // delay is decreased from 25 + 170 ms to 25 ms
  }
}

One has to test the minimum delay needed for a particular servo to complete a 1 degree step  (in the above example it is assumed to be 25ms).

The problem is that a servo is inherently slow.

Greetings, Conrad

woopy

hi conrad

Just tried your softs and they work well thanks

But today i got lost in all the testing with rowing or not rowing and i decided  to get a reference for my future work.

So i redo my best fiala system with a better motor and a regulator for different gyro setup and this one will not be dismantled for other experiments

I have ordered a bunch of those figdget spinners with outer brass ring because they seems to be very close to what Fiala describe in the patent.

it will be MY SCALE for comparison with other experiments, because it works so well.

hope this helps

Laurent