Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Controling creating and using the radiant flux

Started by indigo22, January 28, 2018, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi Belfior,

You are wasting your time trying to reason with someone that has no understanding of how sims work.  You are correct he hasn't produced a single watt of extra power in the real world.  It is probably best to let this thread die like the last one he started claiming giga watts of power from a sim.  If he really was in the military, which I seriously doubt, they failed miserably teaching him any respect for others.

Carroll

indigo22

Quote from: Belfior on January 29, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
I was just wondering where all your videos are. You post links to your site, but there are no videos in there. I call that "bullshit on this topic"

I could not care less if you got my ip or not. I'm calling you out on your bullshit. When you get one extra Watt in the real world you can boast about it.

PS. In my country everybody goes to the army

you are right i need to update my site, my youtubeaccount no longer axcist tnak you, i still got my facebook video's dough but they are private will put the best one online diz is my closed loop with a lamp few years ago https://www.free-energy-revolution.nl/app/download/10466716219/17591029_597127143814715_2477837615986900992_n.mp4?t=1517237384

blueplanet

Quote from: indigo22 on January 28, 2018, 12:03:54 AM
hi, i'm a millitarie guy sow no bulshit on thiz topic pleace

when you see alot of gans created on the bottum carefully spoon the top water of and collect the gans

when i have enough gans i put it in a pan then boil the crap outha it and then my special part comes in

i take 30 min epoxy resin combine the 2 components and mix it with the gans

i also use som herbs , can't tel you anything bout that unfort

Hi Indigo, Thank you for your contribution.
Could you elaborate the above statements from your post?
What these 2 components are?

indigo22

Quote from: blueplanet on January 29, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Hi Indigo, Thank you for your contribution.
Could you elaborate the above statements from your post?
What these 2 components are?

yes epoxy has a hardner and a resin with in contact will heat up the epoxy and start to harder

chears