Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

170 watts in - 1600 watts out - looped - Very impressive build and video

Started by e2matrix, February 17, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaad

Some LEDs hides behind the wiring
The 3rd pic is taken during a switch phase more LEDs  to be seen!

MichelM

The explanation is in his Arduino code.
Indeed, Pierre said that each transistor triggers 2 relays, so 2 lights must light on the relays when only one command "digitalWrite (n, HIGHT) is executed.
Let's look closely at his code, for example the following line:
digitalWrite(4,HIGH), digitalWrite(16,HIGH), digitalWrite(28,HIGH);
This line orders the closure of 6 relays, 3 North and 3 South, sequentially.
But, let's look at 2 lines above, in the code. We have this:
digitalWrite(3,HIGH), digitalWrite(15,HIGH), digitalWrite(27,HIGH);
That is to say that the 6 previous relays are still closed (their Leds are still lit),
because these relays will only be open with the next line.
So, at the moment following the reading of the line ending with "digitalWrite(28,HIGH);"
There are 12 closed relays - 12 LEDs lit.
The line after opens 3 pairs of relays, so off 6 led. At this moment, 6 LEDs in total (on the relays) are lit.
As the ignition and extinction of LEDs of the relay is carried out sequentially, ranging from 6 to 12, when viewing the motion video, we can observe from 6 to 12 LEDs lit on the relay (note that some LEDs can be hidden by the connecting wires).

FR
L'explication se trouve dans son code Arduino.
En effet, Pierre a dit que chaque transistor déclenche 2 relais, donc 2 lumières doivent s'allumer sur les relais lorsqu'une seule commande "digitalWrite(n, HIGHT) est exécutée.
Regardons attentivement son code, par exemple la ligne suivante :
digitalWrite(4,HIGH), digitalWrite(16,HIGH), digitalWrite(28,HIGH);
Cette ligne ordonne la fermeture de 6 relais, 3 Nord et 3 Sud, de façon séquentielle.
Mais, regardons 2 lignes au-dessus, dans le code. Nous avons ceci :
digitalWrite(3,HIGH), digitalWrite(15,HIGH), digitalWrite(27,HIGH);
C'est à dire que les 6 relais précédents sont encore fermés (leurs Leds sont encore allumées),
car ces relais ne seront ouvert qu'avec la ligne suivante.
Donc, à l'instant qui suit la lecture de la ligne se terminant par "digitalWrite(28,HIGH);"
Il y a 12 relais fermés - 12 leds allumées.
La ligne d'après ouvre 3 couples de relais, donc éteint 6 led. A cet instant précis, 6 Leds en tout (sur les relais) sont allumées.
Comme l'allumage et l'extinction des leds des relais s'effectue séquentiellement, variant de 6 à 12, lorsqu'on observe la vidéo image par image, nous pouvons observer entre 6 et 12 Leds allumées sur les relais (notons que certaines Leds peuvent être cachées par les fils de jonction).

seaad

:
Quote from: listener191 on March 13, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
Hi PmgR,
Seaad posted in another forum "I have toggled the film frame by frame and found that it is always between 6 -12 relay LEDs lit simultaneously"
It may be the overlap is only 1ms, so easily missed that 12 coils are on at the same time?
Regards L192
MichelM  :)

MenofFather

About 7-8 leds... I think camera filming in 25 or 30 FPS, so some leds can be not recorded, because it to fast blinking. If camera have fast response time, then it only can shot corectly picture, i Think.
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVR-3336--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1521653004071786529.jpg

seaad

Quote from: MenofFather on April 02, 2018, 04:13:58 PM
About 7-8 leds... I think camera filming in 25 or 30 FPS, so some leds can be not recorded, because it to fast blinking. If camera have fast response time, then it only can shot corectly picture, i Think.
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--mVR-3336--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/1521653004071786529.jpg

For sure MenofFather the camera can fool us so we can not just trust all of what we see. But one thing is always correct that's the sound which conveys the slow repetition frequency.