Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Monopoles, by only using Permanent-magnets

Started by postingsite, February 21, 2018, 12:21:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Ok, sorry about the delay
had to wait for a quiet filming environment
that coincided with my free time.

But input together this small demonstration
these magnets only partially compress the field
arrangements made with stronger magnets can greatly exaggerate the effect
https://youtu.be/IWZJGFQ6XRk

Enjoy
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

truesearch

@sm0ky2

Thanks! Now understand what you were describing.
With me, a visual does alot for trying to wrap my brain around a concept. . .

Thanks again,
trueseach

sm0ky2

Quote from: truesearch on March 01, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
@sm0ky2

Thanks! Now understand what you were describing.
With me, a visual does alot for trying to wrap my brain around a concept. . .

Thanks again,
trueseach

No problem.
It was exciting to me at the time, as well.
Wish I had some stronger magnets to show this, but mine are either too weak,
or so strong they won't hold to the ball...

By changing the compression, this can be focused more than I show.
Not a real monopole, like the curie-temp method,
But we can extend one side of the field by compressing it this way.

When this was discovered, I didn't know a lot about field compression.
took a lot of watching viewing film, and Fe-sim images, to gain an understanding
of how the fields change shape in repulsion.
And the opposite in attraction, they stretch towards each other, instead of wrapping
back to their own ends.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

postingsite

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 01, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
Ok, sorry about the delay
had to wait for a quiet filming environment
that coincided with my free time.

But input together this small demonstration
these magnets only partially compress the field
arrangements made with stronger magnets can greatly exaggerate the effect
https://youtu.be/IWZJGFQ6XRk

Enjoy

I can see the effect,  although you don't have the ideal magnets etc,     but even more impressive,  is the diagram, 
    That diagram made me wonder,    that maybe if you did have unusually strong enough magnets,     that maybe the field from the ball,  or rather,  more-so from the beam itself,    would  not  be able to reach back to the closest points of the opposite polarity on the  permanent-magnets,   in  other words,      that  sufficiently strong enough magnets could maybe result in a  monopole effect
     (   Although,  logically,  stronger magnets should only ever result in greater range,  rather than an eventual monopole effect    )

Since you had already detailed how to achieve the effect in a previous post( posts ),   and then someone posted some links that showed this( or something very similar ) had been patented,  I thought that maybe  other  people,    could have replicated it before you,  and posted their's,    since other people may be better equipped to show this particular effect  .     

(  I suppose people would only try and debunk this if there was any overunity involved,  although you don't see this effect used for desk-toys or anything,  maybe the magnets would not last long  )
____ ____

Maybe this effect seen  under a  magnetic-field-viewer would be interesting,  you'd think there'd be other people better equipped to show this

I'm still not sure if the  metallic-balls used  in the demonstration are magnets,  or non-magnets.
    (  I just tried to replicate it,  using    permanent-magnet-spheres,     and I made cylinder-magnets  out of numerous  symmetrical-button-shape-magnets,   I'm not sure what results I got ,  it's not easy if you're not properly equiped  )

telecom

What are the practical implications of this monopole?