Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Are Overunity / Self-powered generators actually available

Started by postingsite, February 21, 2018, 11:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

Are Overunity / Self-powered generators actually available,   ones that actually do function successfully,   and dependably

[  It would seem that the ones that came into the spotlight on this website,  were never publicly  demonstrated  to be  self-powered ( function successfully  ) ,   and some were never even publicly demonstrated   ]

If one was actually available( and at some type of affordable price ),   that could possibly be a solution to something I wanted to do

Although,  obviously ,  correct information would obviously also help other people on this site

Specifically,  are authentic Overunity / Self-powered generators available in the city I live in,   I think many people on this website know the city I live in..............

yes,  we all realize how important suppression is,   etc etc,  but keep in mind that many people do seem to be using them,   so  please,   only authentic information

I may not receive personal-messages sent to this  'overunity.com'  account(  postingsite ),  since I'm using this account on a  non-secure  network,   so maybe post any types of details,  or contact details,  or other clues,  on this thread
          only authentic information

Acca

Try this ...  Acca..  If the China finds out about this: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_qGHzYorAsR4sYi3m50sA

The world's production of neodymium was about 7,000 tonnes in 2004. The bulk of current production is from China, whose government has recently imposed strategic materials controls on the element, raising some concerns in consuming countries and causing skyrocketing prices of neodymium and other rare-earth metals. As of late 2011, 99% pure neodymium was traded in world markets for US$300 to US$350 per kilogram, down from the mid-2011 peak of US$500/kg.The price of neodymium oxide fell from $200/kg in 2011 to $40 in 2015, largely due to illegal production in China which circumvented government restrictions. The uncertainty of pricing and availability have caused particularly Japanese companies to develop permanent magnets and associated electric motors with fewer or no rare-earth elements.

Wiki...source[/font]

abbhawk

I do not know anyone who bought it, but i do not see scam warnings popping up, maybe real?

http://www.magmov.co/

I think this one might suit private market better, if real product.

If anyone have personal knowledge about this generator please share...

Belfior

Quote from: abbhawk on February 22, 2018, 09:59:58 AM
I do not know anyone who bought it, but i do not see scam warnings popping up, maybe real?

http://www.magmov.co/

I think this one might suit private market better, if real product.

If anyone have personal knowledge about this generator please share...

Don't want to put my savings on this magmov... Can we check from online what is to turnover of this magmov company? I mean if they got sales or not?

It seems there is a V-gate inside the magmov generator.