Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Those latest unusually bright/efficient flashlights, be used to make generator

Started by postingsite, February 24, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

Could those latest unusually bright/efficient flashlights,  that can be purchased online,  be used to make an    overunity-Self-Powered-Generator  ,   to power a few things,  a laptop, tv   (  don't know about powering a microwave oven )

I assume that maybe their pulsing( frequency, resonance? ) circuits may have been a result of research on this site( and other sites )

(  They say they require batteries,  is that just to pass  technology-suppression protocols ,   or do they actually need batteries,    or do they only need a modification to make them   self-powered   )

If a cheap one was found online,  would it be possible to connect a number of them together to power a few things,  a laptop, tv   (  don't know about powering a microwave oven ),   could someone with very little circuit building experience do that

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Is this what you are talking about?
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Handheld-Flashlight-Adjustable-Resistant/dp/B00R5VM3FM

It's not "self-powered", it needs its batteries and won't power much else.

Has ultrabright LEDs and a built-in joule thief.
Saw them the other day when someone in the JT thread asked
what the circuit is used for.

Turns out JT's have many new commercial applications

If that's not the right flashlight, can you link to the one you mention?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

postingsite

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 24, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
Is this what you are talking about?
https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Handheld-Flashlight-Adjustable-Resistant/dp/B00R5VM3FM

It's not "self-powered", it needs its batteries and won't power much else.

Has ultrabright LEDs and a built-in joule thief.
Saw them the other day when someone in the JT thread asked
what the circuit is used for.

Turns out JT's have many new commercial applications

If that's not the right flashlight, can you link to the one you mention?

yes,  that's the type I'm referring to

I assume that all of these new-generation flashlights using JT's and LED's must be nearly identical  ,    I don't know if this is just pulsing,    or does it involve an  'LC circuit(resonant circuit ),   and / or,    also an overunity effect proved in some types of  LED's

I notice on your channel on youtube,  you have at least one  self-powered  solid-state  device  .

(  I suspect that JT circuits,  was one of the  solid-state  designs that have achieved self-powering,  so I thought that maybe one of these models of flashlights :
       -  can be modified to be self-powered
        -  then connect a number of them together,  to power a laptop, phone recharger, power a tv (  I doubt powering a microwave could be achieved )
         - In my case,  it would allow me to rent/live-in a building where they are not allowed to connect the electricity( since they cannot pass the wiring inspection,  due to old wiring ),  so rent a different type of accommodation for my own reasons    )

However, I have almost no experience building circuits or anything like that( only 2 radio-shack circuit-kits on breadboard, no soldering,  long ago ),   so I'm looking for an option,
    -   to buy things that are already constructed, 
    -  so I could maybe achieve tiny modifications to make them   self-powered,   
    -  connect a few together,  and power some low power home devices

postingsite

actually,  the only things I would need to power would be a phone-recharger,  and a  small version of a laptop( netbook ),  since I can just connect a  tv-ariel  to a small-usb-converter,  and the software displays tv