Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Posting an open source device for free to the world.

Started by magnetman12003, March 13, 2018, 08:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlienGrey

Quote from: tinman on March 13, 2018, 11:19:29 PM
Yes they can.
It's a first in,best dressed situation.

The only time you cannot patent a device,is if there is a device the same already patented.
I believe in order to patent a similar device,there must be a 30% change in design of the device,but it may achieve the same outcome.
Oh come on the Arduino device isn't exactly the bees knees idea of free energy if your not in the trade all the bits are going to cost you a fortune and it has a high maintenance cost (i wouldn't solder the relays in), not to mention it's not 'relay'  ;D exactly pocket portable. The only thing you can say about it is, it's the first device to be shown on here, other than the Lithuanian experiment if that  ;D

Any way I thought Wesley had some thing up his sleeve, where is that then? and I wouldn't mind betting the WEST's guv's will try and block it or confiscate it  ;D ;D

And It's first up best dressed  ;D ;D ;D ;D

magnetman12003

The reason I posted that question is that I had taken a simple Hamel spinner and modified it so that it would spin forever or until the magnetic energy was depleted.  I am waiting out for a certain purchased part but so far all looks very promising.  I plan to OPEN SOURCE all info when done but I don't wish greedy individuals patenting my ideas once I post it as OPEN SOURCE.

ramset

You would think that an open source forum would have answers for this ?
Re patenting of OU ?
going to the patent office with a true OU device would be like ...

handing a man a stick to beat you with

a true OU device would get the security risk treatment  .

however there must be a venue for open source protection ,what do all the Arduino and similar open source guys do ...or any joint open source projects ??

are scuzzy persons running to patent the work of the collective ?? [I seriously doubt that , but I could be naive...

must be a solution there ?
maybe PM Stefan ?

we need a solution here ,since patents really aren't our forte and trying to patent a true OU device
is just handing them a stick to beat you with at the patent office.

respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

profitis

"true OU device would get the security risk treatment"

or the opposite

lancaIV

Can it be patented ?
Yes and no !
There are written international patent office rules about the limitations,
but also many patent process ready lawyers !

About security treatment (no disclosure risk):
there is the possibility to publicate the claims as "utility model" and not as technical patent.
The advantages: cheaper,no patent peers approval.

Sincerely
             OCWL