Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated

Started by gotoluc, March 23, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Quote from: pmgr on March 30, 2018, 03:45:42 AM
Yes, you are right. Luc, remove the jumpers to Vcc in and instead connect ENA to ENB to arduino. Connect in1/in2 to Vcc and in3/in4 to GND.
I have updated the original post.
PmgR

Hi PmgR

I didn't understand how you can get AC the way you suggest to connect it but I tried one to see: https://youtu.be/afLj8s-jscg

Luc

cheors

L'interrupteur 1 haut est fermé (S1H).
L'interrupteur S7L est fermé.
Le courant circule de L1 à L6. D'ACCORD.

Quelqu'un pourrait dire quelle est la prochaine étape quand le programme Arduino envoie un second digitalWrite pour fermer d'autres commutateurs ?

Switch 1 high is closed( S1H).
Switch S7L is closed.
Current flows through L1  to L6. OK.

Somedbody could tell what is the next step when the Arduino program send a second digitalWrite to close some more switches ?

konehead

Hi Everyone
Pierre just put his videos back up again on youtube parts 1 through 4
He has comments section open too but did not see him answer any questions there (yet)
Seems like he wants to stay being open sourced....
Ask him questions there!

Personally I think 6 individual N-S stator-poles at 60 degrees  are energized and then sequentially pulsed in rotation, and continued around flipping polariies every single "pole-segment" - so if 36 poles, this is every revolution 36 polarity changes and because so many polarity changes, this is where the big power is produced....also this is done with that overlapping sequence as Pierre outlined in his circuit  drawing...
Now why is it so overunity is the very interesting and unique winding pattern, which puts backemf and lenz law forces to work reinforcing the power produced, not cancelling it...
I will guess really not much "flyback" energy is produced from the diodes and the reason for the all the recovery diodes is just to protect the electronics more than anything...(could be wrong and this is lots and lots of energy recovered into cap banks - interesting experiment for Pierre would be to put this into 2nd cap bank see if it still loops just as long in time (forever)
Anyways this all my opininons nothing else, working looping models on bench would make it fact...

Big Question:
Were those "magic numbers" Pierre released a few weeks ago correct or was he mistaken??
Seems like now 1-7 etc etc is correct now looking at drawings and lots of analysis , not 1-6 as he put out...maybe this is for slots instead poles I don't know...

r2fpl

Quote from: konehead on March 31, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

Big Question:
Were those "magic numbers" Pierre released a few weeks ago correct or was he mistaken??
Seems like now 1-7 etc etc is correct now looking at drawings and lots of analysis , not 1-6 as he put out...maybe this is for slots instead poles I don't know...

Pierre did not make a mistake