Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

getting more energy out of AA and AAA batteries

Started by mak27, April 14, 2018, 11:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mak27

Hi folks I have been working on this little project for over two years and thought it was time to share the results

I thought what if you placed a kind of electron resevoir close to batteries so they would not have to work so hard

to pull electrons out of the surrounding air. so I placed a steel bar under the batteries and then placed two powerfull

neo magnets on top of the batteries, to pull the electrons from the steel into the batteries. Here is a list of the parts

two 1.2 volt 2200mha  AA harbour freight batteries

two 1/4X1/2X3/4  N42 neo magnets  force through the 1/4 surface

5 leds from a harbour freight headlite ( the kind you strap on your head)

Anyway I am running on a bit, but long story short , I turned it on to see how long it would run and edded up getting

13months 4 days and 2hrs of nonstop light out of it here are some pictures if anyone wants to replicate it

stiplanet

Good job Mak27 do you try with lithium battery?

mak27

@ stiplanet: I did not try with lithium batteries, dont know how they would respond, however I am now trying an experiment with laminated copper

plates and a steel bar and so far it looks very promising. the batteries just keep working away without loosing any voltage month after month

profitis

'if you end up with a NiMh cell that is showing 0
volts resting, the cell is damaged. In an over
discharged state, the electrodes inside the cell
corrode. This results in impurities contaminating
the electrolyte, and a loss of active electrode
material. The cell is damaged. The longer the cell sits in this over discharged condition, the more
damage is done.'

stiplanet

I will be interested to try also if you make a schema and  if i can get some informations, tell me why this solution can not work on lead acid battery? thank you