Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brilliant concept, but will it work?

Started by Low-Q, April 22, 2018, 04:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

I think too that the bellows will collapse a little, therfor I think it is important that the bellows are rigid enough in the diameter to not collapse, but rather let the wheel squeeze it instead (or mainly).
Not shure if that makes any difference, but in order to replicate a stiff pipe/tube, but at the same time make it possible to change its volume, I thought that maybe a bellow would do the same or similar job.
The counterforce is depending on how much the bellows collapse, and what force required to do so.
A 20cm diameter wheel, will cause 20 grams/cm^2 more pressure at the bottom than the top. So the collapse will try to pull the bellow together, and force the bellow in the wrong direction.

The problem with bellows, is that they work in the same way as air motion transducers which is used as expensive tweeters on high end loutspeakers. It is a flat "crinkled" surface that expand and contracts as current flows through inside a magnetic field. So any deformation of a bellow will displace the volume outside and inside of it. That is a problem.

Vidar

Quote from: ramset on April 24, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
Edit
I see you added an image while I was plunking

comment below not for Image [but does raise a displacement question [same lift potential in image collapsed or open ??]
------------------------------------

The big squeezy hand of pressure is omnipresent
a bellows in the pressure hand wants to collapse with depth.. yes
but will not reopen when you want  it to refill with air regardless of ambient vents

the vents must over come the pressure hand to force him to open his grip
they must be under air pressure [linear with depth]

sorry if I am not understanding your path forward [your work around for balloons or bellows]

one thing too[I know it can be engineered around]
Floppy saggy bellows will hoop up with buoyancy .
internal support chassis ?

respectfully
Chet

magneat

Hi there!

a pair of device options based on the picture from the post "Reply # 20 on: April 24, 2018, 01:16:46 PM"

respectfully

Low-Q

@magneat,

I have thought about the idea you suggest in your previous post. So I am on my way designing the parts for this.
The only "concern" is the stress on the bearings at the wheel. Because these weights wants to fall down, and twist the red arms, and the green parts with them, and twist the bearings out of the wheels. I'll make a light weight model first with only the bearings as weight (Blue parts).
First I want to test the springs. I have lots of stainless steel wire I easily can make the springs I need. Then I can make many of them, and they don't need bearings at the wheel. Just need to glue them in place, since the springs easily can roll around their axis even if they are arched, and keep their arched shape in one direction that increase and decrease with rotation. The tension on the top and bottom half on the wheel will cancel out and leave behind only the vertical displacement.

Vidar

Low-Q

magneat

@Vidar
Yes something like that.
but, IMHO, the opposite loads (floats) should be directed as in the picture from the post
"Reply # 23 on: Today at 06:49:18 AM" - either towards each other, or vice versa.
and such pairs should be several - that would pass "dead points".
Your concern about the load on the bearings is in vain - you can always do
correct design calculation.
the main task for the model is to show that the very principle is a worker (self-rotation).
for a "correct" gravitational engine, the power should be much higher than
for "water" - weights can be made from a material with a high density (lead density -
11,34 kg / dm³, density of water - 1 kg / dm³, winning - 11,34 times)
and given the greater resistance to movement of disks in the water than in the air, the gain will be greater.
to quickly build a cheap model (to test the principle), you can take a couple of bicycle wheels in assembly (with tires).
then fasten the knots with bearings to the wheel will be convenient with the help of metal clamps with
screws (used in cars) - 2 yokes per 1 knot.
wheels from bicycles will not suffer - after dismantling the model can again be used for its intended purpose.  :D

p.s. I still care about the question of "synchronization of rotation" of the wheels.

respectfully