Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

IDI - Gravitational Power Full Disclosure - Full Schematics and Explanations Her

Started by TheVisitorV, May 06, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVisitorV

*** I know i messed up the the word gravitational, but by the time i actually noticed it was to late and i won't spend another half a day to render the videos together just for that... ***

A few months ago i was inspired by the Spirit of God to come up with a machine that will benefit all people and will expand the knowledge of the humankind.

This machine, while very simple, 7 main components, can tap into the energy field of the planet and produce useful work that can be transformed into "electricity" or can be used directly to pump water, compress air or can be used as a fan to cool you in the hot summers.

Unfortunately i have no money left to continue this research, so i've started this GoFundme.com campaign but more importantly then you giving me money is that you take this research and get it to the next level.

The machine that i'm trying to build is named IDI, Infinita Dumnezeiasca Iubire, in English this would translate as The Infinite Godly Love, and works due to gravity, some might call it a gravitational engine but what it is i explain into this and other videos.

Please spread this video around, download it, reupload it mirror it, else it will be taken down!

IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME FINISH THIS CONSIDER MAKING A SMALL DONATION HERE!

https://www.gofundme.com/idi-alternative-energy-research

TheVisitorV

I'm sorry, this thread should be locked, it was canned for a while by moderators because i guess of the gofund me links.

ANYWAY!!!! it was a small bug in 2 simulation softwares that produced an effect that lead me to this thread: https://overunity.com/17730/i-cracked-the-gravity-puzzle-100-legit/

i have not done full tests on model as i am trying to develop something that goes 360degrees and not from 90 to 90 and it's easier to make.