Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Forum Formatting problem

Started by citfta, May 24, 2018, 06:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

For the last several days now I have been having a problem when posting on this forum.  For some unknown reason I am not getting a space between lines when using my return key to add a space between my lines of type.  Normally I like to leave a line or two between paragraphs to make them easier to read.  I now have to hit the enter key a couple of times to get that space.

I also have noticed that when I type my signature if I hit the enter key only once my name stays on the same line without moving down at all.

I don't know if the problem is something to do with this forum or if the latest version of Firefox (my browser) is the problem.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks,
Carroll

gyulasun

Hi Carroll,
Yes, I experince the same here. I also use Firefox which updates itself automatically.
I find this issue did not appear only recently but have been present for several months or so.
Gyula

citfta

Hi Gyula,

I was not having this problem until the last couple of weeks or so.  I also let Firefox update automatically.  What also seems strange is that I am not having this problem on other forums.  I belong to several and all the others seem to be fine.  I usually only use my laptop for posting but I have a desktop.  I will try later today to post from there to this forum and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply,
Carroll

ramset

Yes
I had  noticed this and attributed it to a hack ?
bunches all the text together .
and seems to fight attempts to correct it [some hacker is probably getting big jollies from this
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

citfta

This is a test using Chrome as my browser.

Will it show the same problem?

This seems to be working fine.  So it must be something amiss between Firefox and OU.com.  When I tried it with this desktop PC and Firefox I still had the problem.  But switching to Chrome solved the problem.  I guess I will do some research on some Firefox forums to try and solve this because I much prefer Firefox over Chrome.  If I find a solution I will post it here.

Carroll