Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Kapanadze and other FE discussion

Started by stivep, May 26, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnio

Hi Guys, there is a recent message from Sergej Panov in Wesley channel:

"The device does NOT produce any free energy! It is a scam perpetrated by Kulabuhov! The device works from a hidden AC connected wire! The whole free energy Kulabuhov device is fake! End of story!  Big scam!"

I am not an active member, but I read the post quite often, Perhaps someone with more clarity could explain the reason for the message?

PolaczekCebulaczek

Quote"The device does NOT produce any free energy! It is a scam perpetrated by Kulabuhov! The device works from a hidden AC connected wire! The whole free energy Kulabuhov device is fake! End of story!  Big scam!"
now Panov claims that its a scam? why he changed his mind?? what the hell is going on between ruslan and panov??

Ok it seems that Panov was joking and here is the rest of it (truth?)

o whom it is necessary, comment, I will put a photo of super quality. Guys, do not cut it, do not swear, I'll ban and wash! Respect each other! Movie about running BTG near the end of the video, it's just an example of how Kulabukhov easily fooled us all! The principle / secret of the work of Kulabukhov's BTG is = PHASE! ..."

Basically if you look at the schematic that I show in video #9, those 2 relays play a role in turning the AC line on and maintaining it after you remove the battery. Buttons Start/Stop turn on and turn off the AC line. The device has unnecessary schematics and play no role whatsoever in generating of free energy as claimed by Kulabuhov. Fans spin, LEDs shine, Tesla works, it all looks real and works but the real energy comes from under a hidden wire that Kulabuhov had hidden under the neutral black thick cable(as seen on the video) that ran from his device to the ground. The ground markings on the black cable indicate that underside of them was loose because it housed an AC line. Basically Kulabuhov scammed people and myself for years, he sold me a free energy device that was rigged to work from AC line and deceived me, I had enough evidence to take him to a civil court and won all my money back - he didn't even show up in court to stand by his free energy claims.

AlienGrey

Quote from: PolaczekCebulaczek on July 25, 2018, 07:50:56 AM
now Panov claims that its a scam? why he changed his mind?? what the hell is going on between ruslan and panov??

Ok it seems that Panov was joking and here is the rest of it (truth?)

o whom it is necessary, comment, I will put a photo of super quality. Guys, do not cut it, do not swear, I'll ban and wash! Respect each other! Movie about running BTG near the end of the video, it's just an example of how Kulabukhov easily fooled us all! The principle / secret of the work of Kulabukhov's BTG is = PHASE! ..."

Basically if you look at the schematic that I show in video #9, those 2 relays play a role in turning the AC line on and maintaining it after you remove the battery. Buttons Start/Stop turn on and turn off the AC line. The device has unnecessary schematics and play no role whatsoever in generating of free energy as claimed by Kulabuhov. Fans spin, LEDs shine, Tesla works, it all looks real and works but the real energy comes from under a hidden wire that Kulabuhov had hidden under the neutral black thick cable(as seen on the video) that ran from his device to the ground. The ground markings on the black cable indicate that underside of them was loose because it housed an AC line. Basically Kulabuhov scammed people and myself for years, he sold me a free energy device that was rigged to work from AC line and deceived me, I had enough evidence to take him to a civil court and won all my money back - he didn't even show up in court to stand by his free energy claims.

where is vid 9 pointer and all this quote information from and it's pointer ?

More to the point why is he and Ruslan never show storage caps don Smith and Daily originals devices had ?

Void

Quote from: AlienGrey on July 25, 2018, 08:20:32 AM
where is vid 9 pointer and all this quote information from and it's pointer ?

Panov has this comment pinned to his most recent video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5za1r5gCw

Here's the exact quote from Sergej Panov in English:
"ENGLISH:
Basically if you look at the schematic that I show in video #9, those 2 relays play a role in turning the AC line on
and maintaining it after you remove the battery. Buttons Start/Stop turn on and turn off the AC line.
The device has unnecessary schematics and play no role whatsoever in generating of free energy as claimed by Kulabuhov.
Fans spin, LEDs shine, Tesla works, it all looks real and works but the real energy comes from under a hidden wire that Kulabuhov
had hidden under the neutral black thick cable(as seen on the video) that ran from his device to the ground.
The ground markings on the black cable indicate that underside of them was loose because it housed an AC line.
Basically Kulabuhov scammed people and myself for years, he sold me a free energy device that was rigged to work from AC line
and deceived me, I had enough evidence to take him to a civil court and won all my money back - he didn't even show up in court
to stand by his free energy claims."

Here is what Panov wrote in Russian (translated to English):
"To whom it is necessary, comment, I will put a photo of super quality. Guys, do not cut it, do not swear, I'll ban and wash!
Respect each other! Movie about running BTG near the end of the video, it's just an example of how Kulabukhov easily
fooled us all! The principle / secret of the work of Kulabukhov's BTG is = PHASE! Guys, thank you, do not need any money,
save yourself for the details or for the family, but who wants to transfer, thank you to you, that's my yandeh number,
there are no others. Photos will soon make and lay out: <yandex link>

00:01 Schemes, boards, connections, drawings!
22:40 Disclosure of the secret / operating principle of the Kulubukhov perpetuum mobile, Bes-Fuel Generator!
1:06:15 The markings!
1:17:06 Focus-Pokus BTG! How Kulabukhov bred!
1:41:16 What says Kulabukhov after selling me BTG!"

So Sergej Panov is now claiming that the device he purchased from Ruslan is a fake.
I think a while back Wesley stated that this guy Panov is a troll trying to discredit Ruslan.
So, we have two possibilities. Either Ruslan's device is fake, or Sergej Panov is a troll who is making 
a very big effort to discredit Ruslan. I'm not going to jump to any conclusions as I don't know anything
about this Sergej Panov guy, but there is no doubt that this looks bad for Ruslan. :)

PolaczekCebulaczek

Yeah i see two options:

1.Ruslan device was real but geo dependent so it didn't  work for Panov in his country so angry Panov decided to discredit Ruslan by claiming its all fake.
2.Ruslan device was and still is fake, big scam.

any other possibilities? I don't think so...