Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Just to break the law of conservation of the energy

Started by EOW, August 15, 2018, 02:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOW

Look at the document. It is possible to have a potential energy without any other energy.

EOW

I update the sum of energy for the device in the attached file with move out the white part and move in blue spheres.

ayeaye

All i can say, i think it may need a transfer of energy from one form of energy where there is conservation, to another form of energy where is conservation too, but there may not be conservation effect back from one form of energy to the other. Like using the earth's gravity, there is conservation, but using it together with elasticity or other magnetic forces, that's not so clear. Like magnetism and electrostatic energy working together, as my overunity experiment below maybe might show. Or Tesla coil, these two forms of energy are there too. Bifilar pancake coil was also invented by Tesla btw.

This is except that the magnetic fields are asymmetric, that is they have two poles, so they maybe cannot always provide conservation, as i also have shown here. Induction, that is also based on magnetic fields, is inherently a very symmetric process though. But induction is only about dynamic electricity.

https://overunity.com/17861/bifilar-pancake-coil-overunity-experiment

EOW

If I attract the blue spheres from the center the sum of energy is conserved. But I can attract them from another point in the sphere. I can cancel any torque from the ground without any energy, like that the blue spheres keep their orientation and I lost less from the difference of the springs. I can do the same for the empty object I used. I need to use the friction (and mass) between the spheres and between the empty shapes (I drew only one). Like that I can change the orientation of the spheres

EOW

I can't reduce the size like I want, more I decrease the size of the blue sphere, more I decrease the difference in the sum of energy. But it is possible like I used before an empty object in rotation with an arm, the energy could be greater here.