Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Watch the governments Kill this componet again

Started by raburgeson, December 06, 2006, 01:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Hello Moderator,
"it can not amplify without input" is a worthless conclusion,
please explain me an amplifying of the physical worth/quantity :zero !?
What can or shall be amplyfied,without input ?
An amplifier works ever like a pump,it is a part of the open cycle,
but with several components it can be closed,
but -ever- the closed cycle process is same like the open cycle system  !
If it is not an amplifier:C.O.P.>1,
then it is only a converter,ergo C.O.P.< 1 !

Beste Gruesse nach Berlin
                                 de Lanca

p.s.: also the perpetuum mobile

raburgeson

The one invented in 1923 was so worthless it's a national secret. I know the new one isn't up to snuff. Look for info on the one they shelved in the early 30s. Ah don't worry the Chinese are very close to reproducing it. They aren't pricks, they'll market it.

Individually, we don't have the resources to even begin to start a project like this. Then India doesn't look to far away from it either. Someone is going to release this soon. It will be nice to see the ones who shelved this get thier come-up-ance. I know China no longer gives rights to patents that are hidden to view, they loose developement time and money to hidden projects no longer. If the patent is not legally in affect in their country and they develope something it's going to market, YA. They are going to become a scientific force that's unstoppable because they aren't inventing secrets they are inventing products that will produce a thriving economy. Why take payments from a company not to produce when 1 you can take over that company and 2 you can realise more profit from sales than hiding it.

I have a prediction to make about science in China, and remember I said this, in the next 3 or 4 years their scientists are going to make a breakthrough in vertical takeoff and landing vehicles so profound that cars will become obsolete over night. They are going to have world exclusive rights and their economy is never going to look back after that. On good weather days you won't even need to look at your vehicle as a replacement for motorcycles and other travel modes, just put on your backpack and fly.