Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What to do when you have a Free Energy machine

Started by PaulLowrance, April 22, 2005, 01:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Brown ARN

I've been afraid of the Non Disclosure Agreement with its heavy handed suppression of synergy. However, I think a lot of work can be done with a reasonable amount of discretion to prepare demonstration devices. Therefore, manufacturers can be brought into the preparations with a near normal amount of industrial coordination. The deviation from being entirely normal is that the diode array is so good that it will make a lot of unforeseeable improvements everywhere. Anyway, Lets  be open to the possibility that manufacturers can invest in the diode array to have a part of it in their future. This means that high quality ice cube making demonstration equipment can be built by the manufacturers investing in the show.  This further means that we can have perpetual flashlights, clocks, and other affordable, easily prepared small things sold at the demonstration parks to reasonably open minded people looking for new things in the world.  Furthermore, there will be visionaries that accept it by their sensitive means.

Next sales people need good prototypes for their mission. If they have long range vehicles and equipment to settle anywhere in the world and know that other sales people also have similar means as a general social policy, they will go forth and sell with mutual self discipline.

Aloha, Charlie

atomiverse

Paul:
I doubt the machine has to get cold to "run" on ambient heat, though that would be mighty fine. It's not going to be all that robust an energy source unless it can, eh? I've long wondered why one cannot/doesn't "cascade" peltier circuits around a shel like an onion?

Charlie:
I was thinking of infrared sources in general, but that sounds nifty all irght. If that refers to my post, thanks, I'm honored.

Maybe Google Answers can help me out on rich guys who're decent human beings.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: atomiverse on April 24, 2005, 05:56:08 PM
Paul:
I doubt the machine has to get cold to "run" on ambient heat, though that would be mighty fine. It's not going to be all that robust an energy source unless it can, eh? I've long wondered why one cannot/doesn't "cascade" peltier circuits around a shel like an onion?

Dear atomiverse,

You don't understand.? In such machines the cold comes from the fact that such a machine is moving energy from the magnetic material to the appliance.? It's not a matter of if the machine has to be cold.? It's simply a side affect, and a good one at that.

You can read more about my research at:

http://www.peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:PaulL

In a very brief nutshell, the research is based on the magnetocaloric effect.? It has nothing to do with nano technology.? I am fairly confident that by next year I'll have a machine generating kilowatts of power.? This is based on computer simulations using classical physics equations.? If I can pull it off with cheap magnetic materials then it should cost less than $100.? The machine should be very compact, size of printer, very easy to build.? At present it seems the user is going to have to customize a transformer.? For example, take two complete E cores and cut the middle sections out.? Then bond the two cores together.? This will give you a much wider E core.? There will be two coils on each end.? With specific timed pulsed free energy is obtained.? There is a lot about magnetic materials that most scientists have no clue about.? The Magnetocaloric effect is just the start of such research.

Sincerely,
Paul

PaulLowrance

Are there any U.S. laws pertaining to publishing?  What if someone posted a free energy machine that was not yet tested, but later on turned out to work?  In such a case the details of the circuit would not be ready, but the inventor would provide the required signals.  Of course there would be detailed drawings of the machine.  In other words, what if no circuit was provided-- just a drawing of the required current and/or voltage signals?

Also, does it matter where the design is posted?  Can it be here or at Yahoo groups or does it need to be a professional publishing company?

Once published, the inventor has one year to file a patent.

Sincerely,
Paul

Charlie Brown ARN

Paul,

I think that if a craftsman in the art could construct it from your publication and plausibly have it work than the one year time would start. Publishing on this site is a complicated question. Access involves no payment. Access is slightly restricted probably to enable the ejection of people with poor netiquette, a common practice on the web. We are a discussion group now though there is no restriction on some of us being in business together. Lawyers probably advise clients to steer clear of uncertanties so the clients comply and stop talking. Therefore these issues are poorly discussed and are de facto resolved in favor of secrecy. Inventors probably want unrestricted access to ideas and discussions concerning inventing. I think that society should act to maximise human development and act against secrecy.

My bias in the case of a clean, cheap, and safe energy machine based on absorbing ambient heat and concurrently releasing an equivalent amount of electrical power is that such machines require the selective aggregation of small energies that deviate from the norm in the desired direction; that a bulk process will not work. For example if a hot spring (tapered helix) is weaker than a cold spring than a machine can be made where the spring is compressed when hot and released whem cold driving the recompression of the spring putting the spring in a cyclic process and providing net output power but this is a 2LT limited engine. An example of the small energies approach is where a lot of thermally driven moving molecules can be directed to build up a powerful flow. The infra red of a thermovoltaic cell is involves photons created on many spots.

Telsa conceptualized a device comprizing very many coils each wraped around a polarized magnet. A coil would saturate more easily for one direction of current. This is equivalent to a rectifier.   

I visited the link with the metal/insulator/superconductor refrigerator. It looks like it requires electrical power so it would then absorb heat on one side and eject this heat plus the thermal equivalent of the electric power on the other side.

Aloha,  Charlie