Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

frequencies and claimed associations

Started by Grumpy, December 06, 2006, 07:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: AhuraMazda on January 02, 2007, 12:59:08 PM
Quote from: lightbody on January 02, 2007, 07:12:53 AM

"Remember the moment when the musician hero in the film "Chain Reaction" discovered it was a unique music harmonic which triggered the gaseous reaction to go critical/implosive?
I suggest those harmonics were not multiples of 2 (octave) relations, but rather - multiples of Phi."

Great Idea,  It is the start of the new year and when the topics get recycled of course with the obligatory questions on 555. As for me, I am going to lift the sound track from "chain reaction" and play that into my water fracture cell. You never know, the movie may have contained the secret frequency all along!

AM

Ooooh, Impressive thinking! I mean that, seriously. Back in September I had started posting Tesla's patents as I read them. The one largely in use now by Otto and me is 390721. Things weren't clicking until I made a visit to the Very Large Array in October. While there I watched the movie Contact again. And it hit me like a freight train when they put all the diagram panels into a cube. When I got home and laid out all the Tesla diagrams and scoured over them for hours. The rest is history.
So yes your thinking is true. Indicators pop up all the time. Go with it.

--giantkiller. Watch the movie 'Primer'.

hartiberlin

Hi Giantkiller,
maybe you can make a video and explaining in it
with your voice, what you have achieved so far and
show the components ?
Would that be possible ?

It is really hard to understand from your postings, what you currently
have achieved.
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Mannix

Electron tubes!

Which by the way do not produce odd harmonics as silicone does.

Imagine if we were able to produce an analogue computer that was trying to resolve pi..Just a thought!

Lindsay

Yamanashi Jr

When the party is over
... I just keep dancing to the rhythm

Rosphere

Quote from: Yamanashi Jr on January 15, 2007, 07:18:55 PM
Tesla transverse and longitudinal electric waves
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-721789270445596549&q=Tesla+transverse+and+longitudinal+electric+waves+-+Google+Video

Eight coils.  Eight caps.  Four squares.  Corner to corner.  Like a train track.  Caps as rails with coils as ties is best.

Did you try this?