Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Russian anti-gravity device by Alexey Chekurkov?

Started by NTesla, October 06, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NTesla

YouTuber Alexey Chekurkov has posted some alleged anti-gravity device videos for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBrx4O10XkI&t=1453s

Some of the videos demonstrate that no tethering is occurring during the device's operation.

For those familiar with alleged anti-gravity devices, it's operation appears to match what is known, primarily:

1. Very high voltage (10s to 100s of KV) input power source (note the tesla coil like apparatus).
2. Spinning high RPM 'capacitive' disks that appear to be contra-rotating.
3. Effect only manifests once high RPM has been achieved (~36K).

Is this another fraud, or proof of anti-gravitics in action?

MagnaProp

Interesting video. Thanks for posting the info.

Couple things that concern me is how stable it is. I'm not sure a single spinning disk of magnets is enough to keep it that stable. The second thing is his proof of levitation at 23:18 in the video. He places the ring very high out of frame and appears as though he is reaching high to put it over something other than the contraption that we can see. Something that perhaps fishing line is attached to?

Not saying it isn't real. Just a couple concerns I'm not sure about.

ramset

I know Wesley had looked at this in his "Wesley Thread" a month or so ago [maybe longer]most felt it was more like old Flash Gordon or Thunderbolts stage  work...
nobody seemed to want to talk about the "what ifs" ??

However

Here is a discussion and build thread started by a very Cool Guy [several very good guys there actually]
http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/21061-inquiry-into-alexey-chekurkov-s-flying-discs-replications-3.html

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

NTesla

Meta

Counter rotation of internal parts (disc's) are a characteristic of Carr's saucer.