Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Did Meyer not know what already existed, or was it non-overunity

Started by postingsite, November 25, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on November 27, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
...His equations were written by Maxwell, who was a true genius, different from Einstein.
No sense, it's the voice of ignorance  ::). Relativity is fully compatible with electromagnetism but goes far beyond it. Electromagnetism is a set of relativistic effects on charges, whose Maxwell equations are only simplifications. The magnetic field is the result of length contraction, perfectly explained as the Lorentz transform of the electric field (and vice versa). The magnetic field is the electric field viewed from a moving charge (summarized by E=v∧B in Lorentz force). The apparent inconsistencies of electromagnetism in the treatment of problems with the equations of Weber, Heaviside, Maxwell, Faraday... disappear when we apply those of relativity, it is the ultimate answer in matter of electromagnetism, by far the best one we have now. The others are more for engineering.
It is only when you have studied the scientific and historical aspects of what you are talking about that you will be relevant.

F6FLT

Quote from: postingsite on November 27, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
Pretending overunity devices do actually work, which they don't,  maybe F6FLT mentioned a source of their energy,  quote - "nuclear or electronic spin resonance phenomena" ,  although that may source its energy from  aether-particles  anyway .

Quote and link from F6FLT  post-

https://overunity.com/17861/bifilar-pancake-coil-overunity-experiment/msg525933/#msg525933

I have no idea what "nuclear or electronic spin resonance phenomena" may be,  or if it's related to the wikipedia page below .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_magnetic_resonance

I have no idea how gerard-morin's device works...

My remark did not apply to Gerard Morin's device (I am sure it does not work) but to a possible resonance effect in bifilar coils or in coils  of Kapanadze and related devices. If resonance applies at NMR frequencies, perhaps Coulomb repulsion could be fought and "cold" nuclear reactions obtained in the conductor or dielectric atoms, which could explain the claims of alleged OU in these resonant coil devices. Of course, the facts must first be verified, but these claims have never been confirmed by independent teams, and my own tests did not indicate anything along these lines. It was just speculation.

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on November 28, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
The magnetic field is the result of length contraction, perfectly explained as the Lorentz transform of the electric field (and vice versa).

This is a simple relativity and has nothing to do with spacetime. Like when you walk in the crowd and you walk against the crowd, then you meet more people than when you walk in the same direction with the crowd, right? This is the reason why the wires where the current is in opposite directions, repulse, because electrons in the two wires are then more often opposite to each other, and repulse.

Relativity is one of the principles of hermeticism, the same as the law of rhythm, from which the conservation of energy comes from. These are universal laws, that also apply to structures, not only to a space with three dimensions, which is a restricted case. Like Newton learned hermeticism a lot, and created his theory based on that. But you are not up to the genius like Newton, you are more at the level of Einstein. A learned moron, don't misunderstand, morons can have education and they may know a lot and can do a lot, but what comes to analytical thinking, they show their incapability of such thinking and do it in a very faulty way. I don't say that Einstein was a moron, but his thinking of relativity inevitably reminds me of someone who tries analytical thinking, but is not really capable of it, and comes up with messy results.

F6FLT

Quote from: ayeaye on November 28, 2018, 06:13:58 AM
This is a simple relativity and has nothing to do with spacetime...
That's absolutely hilarious!

I too, in the same vein:
"It's a simple electromagnetism and has nothing to do with charge."

Can someone do worse, just for fun?

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on November 28, 2018, 06:22:04 AM
That's absolutely hilarious!

It is absolutely hilarious that you say that. You now just reject, without even thinking, not to talk explaining.

I have never said that electromagnetism has nothing to do with charges, to the opposite, i said that electromagnetism has only to do with charges. Magnetism is an emergent dynamic phenomenon, caused by the movement of charged particles, and relative effects. Like two magnets attract when the electrons in their atoms rotate in the same direction, and repulse when they rotate in the opposite directions. This is the same reason why two wires with the current in the opposite directions, repulse, as Ampere discovered. And this is yes because of relativity, we cannot explain it when we see it at any moment of time, but we can understand it when we see it changing over the time. That is by how the charged particles move relative to each other.

The same as induction, that i explained in another thread here, how to model it with a blower  https://overunity.com/18033/modeling-induction-with-a-rotating-blower/ . It cannot be explained by seeing the blower only at one position, but it can be explained by seeing the blower at two different positions, at two different times. That's the dynamism that causes these effects, and that should be understood.