Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Persistent-current destroys a theory about 'propagation' of electrical-current

Started by postingsite, December 04, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postingsite

Persistent-current destroys a theory I had about the 'propagation' ( amplifying while moving ) of electrical-current in a loop .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_current
  It says it occurs in the following -
      -In magnetized objects
      -In superconductors
      -In resistive conductors

Note - It occurs in magnetized-objects, and resistive conductors .

I had a theory that in a simple loop, if you could achieve a  Persistent-/-perpetual current, that while it moves around the loop,  the electromagnetic-field  would continuously collect more and more  aether-particles, so that the current would continuously increase until the loop is vaporized .
   - So I'm referring to the non-electron part of electric-current,  the electromagnetic-field part of electric-current, that when that moves around a loop it collects more and more aether-particles .

My original theory
      - I used to think that there was a non-electron part of electric-current, something like or more non-solid and more fluid than plasma, I thought it was called electromotive-force, but now I think it just must be the electromagnetic-field .

I do remember reading that in recent years ( maybe last 2-3, or 5 years ),  there was a large  mobile-generator made, that was based on Persistent-current ( probably just a super-cooled conductor ), and there was a photo of it .

I wonder if my theory could still be correct,  and that the reason these super-cooled loops don't vaporize, is that there is some sort of energy loss in super-cooled conductors,  that energy radiates away from the loop .

ayeaye

Quote from: postingsite on December 04, 2018, 02:42:23 PM
I used to think that there was a non-electron part of electric-current, something like or more non-solid and more fluid than plasma, I thought it was called electromotive-force

Electromotive force is a force acting upon electrons, it is not a current.

postingsite

While on the subject of Persistent-current .

I repeatedly read that if you use thicker wire,  that there will be less resistance .
   - However, I could not find if there is a limit to that effect, or formulas etc
     ( you'd think this would be common stuff for electricians etc )

- Does this reach a point where it become a superconductor, why not .

- Also, if you use thicker wire, does the surrounding electromagnetic-field shrink .

So what if you use a  small 1.5-volt battery to send a single pulse around a 1-meter diameter thick continuous loop of wire, what will happen to that pulse / current, persistent-current ?
   - Also, while the pulse travels around the loop, will the electromagnetic-field emitted by the loop be smaller or greater than that of a loop of 1-cm wire

F6FLT

Persistent currents are a consequence of Newton's first law applied to rotations:
"The principle of inertial rotation: in the absence of a net applied torque, the angular velocity remains unchanged."

If no force is applied, there is no reason for the rotating charges to stop.
On the other hand, persistent currents do not provide work. If they do, the currents would no longer be persistent because a reaction force would oppose them. I don't see a track for energy here.

ayeaye

Quote from: F6FLT on December 05, 2018, 05:42:39 AM
On the other hand, persistent currents do not provide work. If they do, the currents would no longer be persistent because a reaction force would oppose them.

Except one thing, electrons orbiting the nucleus of an atom. This remains persistent, even when it does provide work.