Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inarticulate minds stuck in convolution

Started by Mr.Miyagi, December 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 26, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

F6FLT - it is clear you have no idea! It is clear you are lazy and a leach for others hard work. It is also clear that your reading and comprehension skills are poor at best!

Brad has NOT MEASURED THE OUTPUT CURRENT, the Scope does not know what the output current is, how can it possibly account for phase angles - you fool!

Go back to sleep in your corner!

Your lost-period.

The output is calculated by the voltage drop across a resistor-->and you expect a phase angle :D

Turns out the !so called! non inductive resistor become quite inductive above 2MHz--problem solved.
You will notice i used DC coupling though  ::)
You will also notice i use the word !apparently! when OU results are seen--but i guess that means nothing to you ::)

And you dont think a scope compensates for phase angle  ::)

Are we actually going to see anything from you besides constant dribble ?

I always find the mistakes in power measurements that defy current laws,and then post them on the thread--something you would never do.

Anyway-enough time wasted on you.

Hows that book coming along ?  ;D

Brad

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 26, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
Reading a few other threads, it appears the local loud mouth can not even measure simple AC waveforms, even when he is getting help from others trying to teach him what to do. He does not even know about simple impedance matching.

Now it is him making wild claims of OU, 330%. Output Circuit current is not even measured. He has not taken into account phase angles. This is laughable, hilarious in fact! One can not take measurements on a circuit like this the way Brad as done! Tinman, you need to start taking simple bits of advice from others, what a mess!

He is making blunder after blunder and he is here loud mouthing.

Why do you put up with these people? Is there any moderation?

Ban the loud mouth?

It is funny watching you ride on the backs of others.

You babble on about impedance match,but you dont know what it is when your looking at it-as in my scope shot i posted,where the voltage and current phases are 0.

Not a peap out of you until void posted what he believes--and bang,your all of a sudden full bottles  ::)

Had you taken the time to look at previous scope shots i posted,using the previous circuit,you would have noticed something. But in stead of doing that,you jump on the band wagon with the first person that states there may be an error.

You are not here to share anything--your only here to pick fights with those you !think! did chris wrong.

You lie about having seen or replicated devices that are OU,and you will never be able to present such a device-because you are simply an out right lyre.

Mr.Miyagi

Ok, I cant resist the urge of subsumption.

A 10 ohm resistor at 2 MHz, that of which you have no "precision" of, especially if it is wire wound, which is highly likely, could have an Impedance of 10 KOhms for all you know!

You assume, because you think you already know better, which makes you foolish!

My book should be going to editing in the next month or so. Because I have more to add, now, it may be slightly later, but not much later.

If I were to post a picture of what I have seen, with the explanation I received, would this end your foolishness?

Truthfully, the end of the RT was unfruitful. Why have you become so interested in others work? Surely your own work would be your main focus?

Is it true that you learned nothing from your RT as Chris has told me?

How does Chris know so much about your RT? I have read none of this anywhere on this forum! How would he know so much about you and your RT?

How does Chris know your RT stopped working?

How does Chris know so much about this whole field?

Why have you posted absolutely nothing more about your Rotary Transformer? When is the Rotary Transformer V4 comming? Is it comming at all?

I find this whole story astounding!

You have gone from hero to zero in a few weeks.

Now you demand to see others work! Why?

My mind is truly exuberant with what's and whys!

The world had a chance of changing forever, the answers and the technology was there, the community judgment was conclusive, it was real, no-one could fault it - then gone.

The story the world needs to hear, the voice all needed to hear, the answer to all the community's questions had arrived. Then it was gone in a flash.

You could have been part of something of massive importance. You ended up being one of the bad guys, how did this happen?

This is just astounding, a truly amazing story!

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 26, 2018, 06:36:02 PM
Brad claims his capacitor is some 300% efficient - I think his education is at question.

Another lie.

Anyone here can go and read post 353 on the bifilar coil thread,and see exactly what i said at the bottom of the post,where i did NOT claim OU at all.

Your true colors are shining through brightly-that being a compulsive lyre.

tinman

Quote from: Mr.Miyagi on December 26, 2018, 06:33:41 PM
If you want to learn something, look at the capacitive coupling between brads coils, look at the direction of the currents, if brad had his input measured correctly, and then one could actually come up with a rough estimate of the value on his Capacitor.

Yes, Brad has a capacitor. A complicated capacitor. An example of displacement current and how theory states it may work could be seen to some small degree.

No Mr Miyucky-wrong again.

At the right frequency,the bifilar coil will be seen as a pure resistance.

Now,i know your going to be scratching your head,trying to work out how i can claim that,but its  above your paygrade,so we'll just leave it at that.

Brad