Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simplest oscillators for DC

Started by Belfior, January 03, 2019, 07:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

"In essence you are talking just about two world views..... "or " in essence I am talking about one world by view-point of two "
Same opinion : different opinion reazon, arguments pro/ contra

Serious or like " agente provocateur" : danger of misunderstanding the action/ reaction ! Friendly or aggressive !?
Between family- members, friends, work-teams, sport-teams et cetera ....
Religion is also " Moderation", from past to today to future :

peacefull and with patience the right way searching and finding

ayeaye

Quote from: lancaIV on January 22, 2019, 09:25:28 AM
Serious or like " agente provocateur"

This should not be a matter, this should be about logic. But weirdly it always appears to be a matter, why everything is made so exceedingly emotional, emotion versus logical argument. Find some reason to argue something, then push with hands and legs and teeth and nails, convincing that this is the only and completely right. Who become convinced, learn the method of convincing too, and find their obligation to be to convince others the same way.

Bob Smith

One of the simplest DC oscillators I've used is a reverse-wired relay switch and battery.
Bob

Belfior

Quote from: Bob Smith on January 22, 2019, 01:20:57 PM
One of the simplest DC oscillators I've used is a reverse-wired relay switch and battery.
Bob

How fast can we switch with a relay so that it won't break in few hours?

The simplest solution so far has been a BJT in reverse avalance so the base is hanging. I think it needs something inductive on the secondary side and not just an LED to work though.

I have also seen 2 mosfets connected to a battery and switching. Can't find the video anymore

Belfior

I wonder if I can connect a thyristor to this and make it switch? So find the thyristor that switches at 9V. Then charge the cap and when the cap is at 9V the thyristor (that has its gate also on the positive side of the cap) dumps the cap through itself and closes when the voltage drops.