Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

After many years of working free energy ideas  I  finally found a way to construct a all magnet gravity powered motor.   It's unlike anything ever seen before and so simple and inexpensive to produce.
A fifth grader can make one easily.  I have not patented it yet but my question to you is what it's worth to you??
Rather than go through a lengthy patent procedure I would like to find someone to buy me out.

I will only show basic plans to those interested in buying me out and after they see them the only thing they will say is --  Why did I not think of that first??
Take note:  THIS IS NO SCAM!!   It's a real deal.

ramset

Sir["Tom ??"]
If you could give an example of the work it can do ?
here in these pages there are persons who have long standing financial commitments to experimenters willing to open source a true FE technology .
that is to say... to financially compensate persons such as yourself [thru Angel donors .

this is of course not unlimited funds [a Public crowd funding could be done here too ?

but first things first ...What'll it do and how does it do it [with out disclosing your secret

respectfully
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

magnetman12003

First the motor can be scaled up to whatever size is needed.  It looks like a drum spinning on its center rod axis with a external magnet powering gravity components inside the drum which will be hidden from view.
The external magnet can be hand held or mounted close to the drum for proper continuous operation.
Place the external magnet on the other side of the drum reverses the direction the drum will rotate.
This is not a free energy, overunity, or perpetual motion motor.  As long as the neo or alnico magnets have power the motor will work.    At best it should last 100 years if the magnets are not heated way above room temperature??  "" GRAVITY "" makes it work.

ramset

So it spins itself and also does work ?not to be nit picky ,your prototype is approx how big and weighs about how much ?and can do what [in Watts output  or pounds of lift ??and is the work performed continuous with no reloading or consumables [just magnets and gravity 

also How much funding would you need ?for clarity funding would require an Open source agreement

Thanks...
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

magnetman12003

I am on vacation right now but will post a late February video showing a working model and all round it including the underside of the table it's on.   Later I will show the model with gear tracks all around it so power can be picked of by mechanical means.  Will also tell the models weight