Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magnetman12003

I wii post a video of this working in Late February but you can tell Stephan about it.  I am not shooting for any overunity prizes for free energy because this is not free energy as magnets loose  energy over a very long time.
Think about the simple idea.  Move any weight to one side of a center axle creates a imbalanced condition.
Magnetic action can do that.  So simple!!  Can last for over 100 years??

Magluvin

Quote from: magnetman12003 on January 13, 2019, 11:32:36 AM
I keep getting the network connection is lost.
Anyways this has never never
Been published before.
Actually there was talk about this particular config here at OU.
you are basically offsetting gravity's affect on the inner drum. like it is just being pulled by 2 sources of gravity. Im sure that if the whole thing were set up and the inner drum were set up in its neutral position, it would not turn. It has been talked about before here. Id have to see it work to think otherwise. If the magnet were first introduced, the inner drum does seem to roll the outer wheel and the inner drum does a back and forth thing for a bit causing the outer drum to roll, but then it slows and eventually comes to a stop. At least that is what I know of these devices. Ive seen the idea several times over the years.

Mags

magnetman12003

I would like to open source a name for this motor.  Like to call it the "" ROTOR FLOATER MAGNET MOTOR"".

Tom

magnetman12003

Need to use very strong neo magnets as the outside magnet source to keep the inside B drum pressed against the A drum all the time.  The rolling will continue as the weight will be on that side of the center axle all the time and gravity wins.

lancaIV

Vertical rotation :

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=2&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19840928&CC=FR&NR=2543226A1&KC=A1#
Yours horizontal ergo a "starter drive" need : the attraktive/ repulsive magnets
Going to the above application ( " cited documents") citing documents"

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/citingDocuments?CC=FR&NR=2543226A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=19840928&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

we see how inventors and patent laywers work in their 

same/ similar/ new re-/ search and development   study !

Also to remark how different a " converter" can become " baptizied" as title-subject !

But the search process is easier as it seems
[cause there are millions of " no title" applications ( granted or not) ] f.e. your device and " similar approach" :

From the " citing documents"- listing I take this

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=4&ND=4&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19950201&CC=EP&NR=0637120A1&KC=A1#
and remark the official application " class/- ification " a. international  IPC.  b. cooperative CPC

and know now under which number/-s I should search by filling it/-s in the " advanced search" start page

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/advancedSearch?locale=en_EP

into the two last search term fields : CPC  and/or IPC !

NO WARRANTY for patent office employees "  classification " indication correctness !  Nobody is ......