Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What's a magnet/ gravity motor worth to you?? New way of thought.

Started by magnetman12003, January 10, 2019, 01:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temporal Visitor

Quote from: memoryman on January 15, 2019, 01:30:49 PM
"I have not been bought out" neither have you DEMONSTRATED anything.

While not necessarily GIVING YOU what YOU WANT he most certainly has demonstrated several important things.

He has demonstrated that he actually built something upon which others could learn from IF they have the WILL to do so.
He has demonstrated that he FOUND his WILL to forgo self enrichment to help others with the result of his valuable ENERGY/WORK efforts.
He has demonstrated that he has hope, love and care for others besides his own personal WANTS and desires by his
selfless ACT OF GIVING.

That is quite a demonstration even though you might deny it.

"No you can't always get
What you want
But if you try sometimes
Well you might find
You get what you need"
https://youtu.be/9DKhG6NA1Qc?t=98

Have hope, give it a try .... it WORKS.

ramset

Mike..Happy new year and exactly what I was thinking regardless the outcome [Tom believes and gives freely]and wants any funds to go to the needy !!

and here a link from Lanca posted By floor in his magnet experiment thread

Twice the power density of neo's at zilch cost ,,,plus Green [planet friendly 2018 patent
http://license.umn.edu/technologies/20120016_iron-nitride-permanent-magnet-alternative-to-rare-earth-and-neodymium-magnets
respectfully...
Chet..Ps..will give you a ring later..been thinking about you.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

skywatcher

This is the rotor.  :)

d = 140 mm,  h = 60 mm,  16 magnets 12x60 mm  N38
Weight is about 900g (most of it comes from the magnets).

The magnetic field of the rotor feels almost like the field of a single magnet, there are absolutely no 'ripples' whatsoever.

memoryman

Temporal Visitor: Still lurking here, I see.
Typically the magnetic ENERGY in a permanent magnet is very small (Joules) and the process of creating a permanent magnet is inefficient (~50 %?)
If you want to educate yourself (although I have seen no evidence of that):
http://www.coolmagnetman.com/magenergy.htm
So this contraption is also relegated to the large mountain of non-working FE devices.
Have fun playing with it though.

Mem

Over all this idea quite similar to this (the url didn't work, so I'll re do it below)
except free rotating part/rotor is larger.
However having the rotor in smaller size will increase the output toque and it fells like it may even go faster or maybe?