Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A very easy method for overunity and its the real deal as they say.

Started by stevensrd1, January 16, 2019, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Quote from: memoryman on January 28, 2019, 02:48:21 PM
The first line of my response still applies.
"your post claiming belief in God was not valid." I claim that there is insufficient evidence for the existence of a god. No theist has ever been able to provide any evidence to me.
"I claim that there is insufficient evidence for the existence of a god."
Ok. But can you prove that God does not exist?
In the real world, we never see things jumping into existence out of nothingness, but atheists want to make 1 small exception to this. The big bang and life itself.

Richard Dawkins said, If you tell me that God created the universe, then you tell me who created God?
Dawkins question only makes sense of a God that has been created. It doesnt make sense in terms of an uncreated God. We could turn that question around and say, if the universe created you, then who created the universe???
Mags

memoryman

Magluvin, I will respect the rules of this site and not continue this topic. If you pm  me, I will continue.

tinman

Some times i find it so hard to believe that these days there are still those that have an imaginary friend during adulthood  :o

For those that say evolution is rubbish,and man had a creator,well you simply must be blind,or should i say--blinded by your belief-->and it is only a belief,not a scientific fact.

You insist that man was created some 6000 odd years ago,when it has been proven beyond doubt that that is simply rubbish.

Was Adam and Eve white,black,brown,red or yellow?
As they could not be all of the above,stand back and have a look at evolution of man-->evolution is the ability to change to suit your environment. We have this proof right here in australia,as well as many other nations of the world.
White skin men and women are from cooler nations,such as my ancestors were.
While the Aboriginal people that have been enduring our hot,dry country for over 20,000 years have dark/black skin.  This is evolution-->the ability to adapt to suit your environment.

Us humans now have the ability to make life--to clone existing life-->dose this make us GODs ?.
We can create materials from other raw material-->dose this make us GODs ?.

The bible tells us that the earth was created when?
Science shows us that the earth was created well before then.
Carbon dating tells us man was walking the earth long before the bible tells us GOD created man.
Then there are the good old dinosaurs--how long ago did they roam the earth ?

So,if there was Adam and Eve,and they then had children-->where did the third generation come from?.
Are we to believe that GOD put man in a position where incest was the only way forward--a GOD that shuns incest ?.

Then there is the Noah story.
Science and common sense tells us that there is not enough water on our planet to cover all land masses--not even when the polar ice all melts.
Science and engineering has proven that the arc could not have been as large as it needed to be to carry two of every animal,and stay together.
Man today cannot build a wooden boat that size without it breaking up.

Are we also happy to believe in a GOD that committed genocide against his own creation.
Your bible tells us that your GOD murdered millions of innocent men,women,and children--the ones that never got an invite to the arc. I can assure you that most that were murdered by this GOD were innocent of any wrong doing.
Millions of innocent animals--the ones that never got an invite to the arc
These are the parts of the stories that the believers like to leave out--cant have there GOD portrayed as the murderer he was.

I am not sure where the believers get there information that shows science proves GOD is real,or the bible represents fact,as science has proven time after time that the earth formed over millions of year from space dust,rocks,comets-and so on-just like every other solid planet in the universe.

We can see evolution right before our eyes,and yet still the believers say we were created by GOD.
Who then created this GOD ?.

So many war's,and so many abused children--all in the name of religion.

No thanks.'
I will remain with my feet firmly on the ground,and have nothing to do with this murderous,damaging religion BS.

Sorry if i offend anyone,but were are all entitled to our opinion-right?
Difference being,mine is backed by science and proof.

Brad

znel

Two cells got together in a mud puddle one day and decided to mess around.....

They Created a perfect power supply to convert organics into energy, devised tissue that would expand and contract with electrical impulses attached to perfect levers.   Assumed it would be necessary to self replicate to perpetuate a species.... on and on...   

No matter how you look at it... God, evolution.. what ever belief pacifies your unanswered questions...  Initially some kind of intelligence was required. 

We live on a pebble in the middle of who knows what, we can only speculate the world we live in and most likely will never really know what, why, or where we exist... we only know for sure that we do... or do we?

Arguing over religions, Darwin or any other theory will only lead to more questions that can't be answered. 

Sprinkle a box of salt over a large table, spread them out so none of the grains are touching.   Choose one grain - we'll call this "earth".  There are 6 billion microbes on this grain, one of them is you...   The balance of the grains we see on the table is what we think we know of our universe.   What do we really know ?

F6FLT

Quote from: znel on January 30, 2019, 08:48:31 AM
... Initially some kind of intelligence was required. 
No. It is precisely Darwin's intelligence to have shown that simple cause-and-effect relationships obeing the laws of physics can lead to complex systems found in the so-called living world.
Darwin's intelligence is unfortunately not within the reach of all human intelligence, evolution still has work to do!  ;D