Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A very easy method for overunity and its the real deal as they say.

Started by stevensrd1, January 16, 2019, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

while I am not writing about religion or Deities
from a perspective of constant upgrades..... or evolution 
death stands out as odd IMO ...since here on this planet everything dies ??...well ...now that we discovered this DNA language ...maybe that will change ??

Quote from: memoryman on February 03, 2019, 09:03:48 AM
IF a deity exists, I would expect it to do a much better job of 'designing' the universe. Ever noticed how hostile the world is to human life? How imperfect we are?
Now you sound like you want a Heaven....hand out free lunches and the world stands still

add some hunger or obstacles ....and the world thrives.
just one mans opinion.. from paying attention ...//

respectfully
// Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: citfta on February 02, 2019, 08:03:35 AM
Sorry Francois,

But that article only shows that light sensitive cells in one organism are similar to light sensitive cells in another organism.  It does nothing to explain how the actual eye could have evolved with a lens, retina, the proper wiring in the brain to interpret the information from the retina and all the other actual working parts of an eye. 

Respectfully,
Carroll

Carroll

I don't understand as to why you think the eye could not evolve over millions of years.

We see animals today make complete transformations/evolve into something completely different.
Two examples would be
1-The tadpole evolving into a frog
2-The caterpillar evolving into a butterfly.
These two transformations happen within day's,so imagine what millions of years of evolution could do.

Read all about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_of_the_eye

Brad

Temporal Visitor

Evolution is theory built upon assumptions most of which cannot be tested, repeated, or proven by man or his "science" or "scientific method(s)".

As a theory it is a belief that requires faith and belief in the words and work(s) of other men. = An organized religion by DESIGN, one of willful ignorance without a Creator, making man and Earth insignificant in its scheme and leaving no IF about that fact. 

Organized religion = control of men by men. - As such it is another pill I choose not to swallow.

"No evidence of a deity/deities":  is not evidence or proof of the nonexistence of anything.

Moreover, to believe it is - may well be evidence of a "STRONG DELUSION", of which has been foretold in scripture long before the advent of anyone physically here today. A strong delusion sent for the willfully ignorant who are and WILL to be lost in the material world.

This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br0Mb-f2qaQ has a message in it, several in fact for any and all who care enough to take the time to read and ponder the meanings of the lyrics.

Then of course there is "science" and the certain "god's" of "science" who have by DESIGN played their bit parts to support the psuedoscientific theory of evolution with even more "pseudoscience" and "mathemagic", namely Einstein and his "theory of relativity" which IMO has been swallowed hook line and sinker by the masses.

Everybody believes they "know" the Earth is spinning and moving in space. A very interesting video 48 minutes long, well researched on the "pseudoscience" and "mathemagics" that is used to this day that makes the world move.

https://jeranism.com/how-einstein-made-the-earth-move-when-all-experiments-showed-it-didnt-move/

This video helps with the how, what and why they have been misled scientifically BY DESIGN.

https://jeranism.com/pseudoscience-earth-moves-or-earth-doesnt-move-einstein-earth-mover-summary/

IMHO the bottom line is: All anyone has is beliefs. In "the end" those beliefs WILL be THE EVIDENCE tested in the crucible of reality, not by chance, nor by the "science" of "Law" practiced by an ignorant insignificant little man in a black robe pretending to be a "Judge".

Search4truth with all your heart while you can, because surely love will find you in the end. https://youtu.be/nBJYxPN8qIA?t=64

People; all WILL "believe" what they WILL, always.

Michael

memoryman

We don't just have 'beliefs' or 'faith'. We also have evidence based on observation and repeated experiments with predicted outcomes.
The word 'theory' (as in the theory of evolution) does not mean hypothesis, conjecture or similar meaning.
It means currently the BEST available model available, supported by all available evidence. The 'big bang theory' also fits that description. It may be incomplete or even proven wrong, but it is the best NOW.
Your bible does not have anything like that.

Magluvin

Hmm. Evolution of the eye...  For vision to have a beginning, and then evolve over and over again to be better and better. What intelligence guides that path? What is going on inside that being, which once was just a cell, I guess, that allows it to make consistently correct 'genetic' decisions for this to occur? Where did that intelligence come from to take the correct path for all these accomplishments of so called evolution? We today cant really program true artificial intelligence yet, but one can seem to say for sure that these beginning cells that started the evolutionary process with a form of intelligence to do all these evolutionary things, all by accident. lol.  Even us as humans, thinking we know it all there for we are settled in our ways, even if really what we believe can be based on just theories, cant yet make these decisions, and if we were to do so, we cannot do any better than what is said that so called evolution has accomplished.
Look at us.  lol. look at the level of robots these days. Here we are, humans that are trying to make fake humans and we are not there yet, but in our complex human architecture, or as I will say, design, what is going on inside us and every cell are things that many scientists do not fully understand yet.
Yet many think they have it all figured out and believe that there was no need for intelligence and design behind all that we are and where we are.
Some planets are just carbon and diamonds. Some have ammonia gas atmosphere, etc.  But here on earth, we seem to have a perfect balance of everything we could possibly need to survive and thrive and potentially do what ever our imaginations can come up with. Nothing a miss that I could think of. Yet many just give it up to just some freak accident.

Evolution is just someones thoughts about how it all began and had gotten till now, all with the soul point that their belief is that there is no God, and nobody created all this, without really knowing for sure at all.

I have story after story of why I believe in God. But those that oppose these beliefs will jut consider me to be untruthful and that I make it all up, and even the possibility that it was all just coincidental. They will lay claim that my God is imaginary, yet they will stand on the foundations of their imagined theories of how this all began instead, as if it is supposedly with no doubt that it is the better path. ::)
Mags