Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Color's Kapanadze forum, FE builds circuits and comments

Started by AlienGrey, February 03, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxolous

Quote from: AlienGrey on April 01, 2023, 03:30:50 AM
Hi here is a device module i made about 10 years or more ago, ive added stuff to it and removed stuff as T1000 and Geo suggested and got no where, as for Ruslan he says one thing and does another.

Any way here is some shots from the PP core with 3 or 4 test winding's on it that are not loaded up.

Sil

AG,

Do you know I have never tested to see the waveform from 3-5T. Maybe because nobody ever mentioned it and of course not important anyhow. That's who I am,  I usually do first things first and follow my thing orderly.

Maxolous

AlienGrey

The thing is Ruslan and others gate each cycle of the PP with one pulse at dead center and nothing on each side
so how can any one expect modulation to happen if there is nothing to modulate, perhaps it's the other way round
and it's like this in the photo from Vidora site ?

forest

The key seems AM modulation, Bunk already said it also. We expect large static charge generated by Tesla coil and by modulation we MOVE it generating excess current.
Question is how to AM modulate Tesla coil ?

AlienGrey

Quote from: forest on April 01, 2023, 12:22:12 PM
The key seems AM modulation, Bunk already said it also. We expect large static charge generated by Tesla coil and by modulation we MOVE it generating excess current.
err no I don't think so where is your energy comming from to tx  ::)

Dog-One

Quote from: forest on April 01, 2023, 12:22:12 PM

There are two wires on the Tesla secondary.  Put your modulation
on one of them and your output on the other.  If you think it will
work...