Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Color's Kapanadze forum, FE builds circuits and comments

Started by AlienGrey, February 03, 2019, 05:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

color

steadyfield:

and maybe the kacher/tesla should also be tuned to the resonant frequency of the grenade?

would be grateful if any advice is given on creating the interference between the kacher/tesla and the push-pull.
============

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uGte9CeAcQ
May I ask you for a video?
I do not have an oscilloscope, so the waveform explanation is unknown.
You can advise if you post a video that you shot in detail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gouEQnXccG0&t=444s
Please ask for details like the above video.

color

The first thing that I see that may be not right, is the Kacher secondary. It is too long, and it's self resonant frequency will be too low. So, there will be little interaction with the induction circuit. The Kacher needs to be tuned to self resonate at about 1.5MHz, not 700KHz or so.  This will also depend on what frequency the grenade coil is running at, for a proper match up. I would try to tune the grenade to where it puts out the highest output, then tune the Kacher to it's best interaction to the best found grenade's frequency. This will vary with every device.
   No self runners are running at the same frequency, that I've seen. So, to me it's not a matter of a certain set frequency match, but finding what frequency works best for you on your device. This match up is the most difficult part, and where everyone fails.   If you use a 37.5 grenade output coil, the inductor should be 1/2 of that, or 18.7 meters long.  You may have to cut some wire turns off of the Kacher secondary. More or less about 1/2 the turns of what you are now.showing. You can also make the kacher secondary with different tune able points along the coil.   The earth ground line should be the same size as the grenade output coil, or 37.5 meters long. You can use a old car battery negative rail as a virtual ground, in your case. Or connect the ground line to a water pipe. May not work as well though. But, you can also coil up the long ground line as some guys have shown, so that it won't take up as much space.
  Let us know how it goes.
  Good to see someone back into building up this type of device, once again. Mine is only waiting for motivation to continue.
   NickZ
==========================

Korean cafe reaction is very hot.
https://www.ilbe.com/
Salvation pitcher is not uncommon.
https://ncache.ilbe.com/files/attach/new/20190203/377678/10876653229/10997499090/7644c721c230fa35ac96f0755c1c2587.gif
https://ncache.ilbe.com/files/attach/new/20190203/377678/10876653229/10997499090/fa184ee5f1b12351ba71ed7cb68c9ab3.gif

color

AlienGrey:
Don't you have to mix the Kacher sine wave with the inductor push-pull sine wave? the maximum freq of the TL494 is 400khz but your using a CD4046 just right to tune mustache 3 to 1 wave I would have thought re Enjoykin post in dally thread. Have you tried that ?
=================

You posted that Wesley was playing around with the 4046 circuit.
So I wanted to tell you that Wesley was kidding.
I do not even know if the 4046 schematic works.
How can you experiment if you do not have the electronic equipment to know the waveform?

I have experimented with 2SC5200, 260, 460, k1162 and a few others.

AlienGrey

Quote from: color on February 03, 2019, 11:38:39 AM
AlienGrey:
Don't you have to mix the Kacher sine wave with the inductor push-pull sine wave? the maximum freq of the TL494 is 400khz but your using a CD4046 just right to tune mustache 3 to 1 wave I would have thought re Enjoykin post in dally thread. Have you tried that ?
=================

You posted that Wesley was playing around with the 4046 circuit.
So I wanted to tell you that Wesley was kidding.
I do not even know if the 4046 schematic works.
How can you experiment if you do not have the electronic equipment to know the waveform?

I have experimented with 2SC5200, 260, 460, k1162 and a few others.
Any way how does this circuit of Ruslan work ? I'm confused now ;)

color

Hoppy:
Good to see this thread back on track. There's a coffee shop next door for anyone wanting a break from building.  ;D
One observation from the Kapanadze green box videos is that the earth wire is taken through the centre tube of the grenade and connects to one leg of the load. The other leg of the load is connected to one end of the grenade winding. I do not see this in any of Ruslan's setups.
=============

I saw it too.
Kapanadze green box The ground wire penetrates the grenade.

There is no special meaning.
The ground wire may damage other connected wires unless it is self-weighted and secured.
When the ground wire penetrates the grenade, it becomes a support.
At other Kapanadze generator demonstrations, the ground wire does not penetrate the grenade.