Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Test topic for moderator discussions and "Other"between members

Started by ramset, March 02, 2019, 02:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F6FLT

Quote from: citfta on March 05, 2019, 05:45:53 AM
F6FLT,

YOU are definitely becoming a nuisance...
Quote from: citfta on March 05, 2019, 11:50:47 AM
I made it very clear why I did not believe in the stupidity of believing in evolution....

stivep

Hoppy

Wesley,

I was trying hard to keep out of this threads discussion but what you have just posted about F6FLT is way over the top IMO!! Keep within the bounds of your notebook please.  >:(

NickZ

Quote from: Hoppy on March 05, 2019, 02:57:04 PM
Wesley,

I was trying hard to keep out of this threads discussion but what you have just posted about F6FLT is way over the top IMO!! Keep within the bounds of your notebook please.  >:(

Agreed:  And, what has been called trolls are not stupid uneducated persons, at all. And perhaps we should all pay more attention to them, as well. In any case, we all deserve respect. Even if you don't agree with what is being posted.