Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Speed up Under Load Garbage Explained.

Started by tinman, March 18, 2019, 11:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

It would seem that there are many out there that think this !speed up under load! garbage is something fantastic,and leads to overunity systems.

The first rule of this thread is this-->
If you are going to dispute my findings,then you will be required to carry out the test below,and deliver to this thread video evidence of the test.

The test is as follows.
Step 1--With your !speed up under load! generator disconnected from the prime mover(motor),you are to run that motor at the RPM it will be running the !speed up under load ! generator at.
You are to record and show both the voltage across the motor, and the current through the motor  at that RPM.

Step 2-- You are now to couple the !speed up under load! generator to the motor,and again run the motor at the same RPM.
You are to record and show the voltage across the motor,and the current through the motor.

Failing to present this test first will disqualify you from any credible input to this topic,and your claims will be void of any credibility.

How dose the !speed up under load !effect work ?.

From years of testing,i have found that the !speed up under load! is no more than a reduction of eddy current drag and heat that already exists in the generating coils cores.

When your generating coil is unloaded,the rotating magnets on the generators rotor induces eddy currents in the cores of the generators coils. So you already have an existing load on the generator that puts a load on the prime mover,even though your generator coils are not loaded.

When a load is placed on the generators coils,a magnetic field is built around the cores and coils of the generator. This shields the coils cores from the induced eddy currents from the passing PMs on the generators rotor.

This has an effect of seemingly lifting the load on the prime mover,causing the prime mover to increase in RPM,and also show a reduction in power input.
It appears this way because the prime mover was already loaded by the generator,due to the work being done on the coils cores, creating eddy current drag and heat within the generator coils cores.

This is the very reason i insist that the above test be carried out before you say that i am wrong.

If your tests show positive result's,then you will have my undivided attention.

Until i am proven wrong,my explanation stands.

A video i did some time ago showing this very effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nADWxkfbTEA

Brad

Void

Interesting, Tinman.
It seems to me if there was really something special to it that someone like Thane Heins would have demonstrated
an OU device using that concept by now, as he apparently put a lot of research into it for several years.

tinman

Quote from: Void on March 18, 2019, 11:24:55 AM
Interesting, Tinman.
It seems to me if there was really something special to it that someone like Thane Heins would have demonstrated
an OU device using that concept by now, as he apparently put a lot of research into it for several years.

Indeed.
He has probably done more work on this than anyone,and yet no self runner  ::)

Then there is Turion on energetic forum,who claims a big 400 watts in,and 1800 watts out from his speed up under load generator,driven by the magical matt motor  ::)

He too has not yet provided any evidence to back up his claim,nor will he show up on this thread,and deliver my very simple test on post one.

Until such time as he dose provide the required test and able to back up his claim with hard evidence,then we must also assume he dose not have what he claims to have,nor dose he understand the !speed up under load! effect.

Brad

Void

Here is an overview of where Thane Heins is at as of about 7 months ago:
CONCLUSION Electric Vehicle Regenerative Acceleration Technology Introduction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1I09omDBEo

I am not really so knowledgeable about electric motors and generators, but Thane Heins seems
to be saying that when his electric bike is going over 30 km/hr that his regnerative coils
can charge the bike's battery without causing any extra loading on the bike's motor. Below 30 km/hr
he says his regenerative coils (or whatever he calls them) when charging the battery cause an
increased loading on his motor. He also says it is not perpetual motion however, so he seems to
be saying that it is not COP > 1, even though at speeds over 30 km/hr he says his generator coils
charge the battery without increasing load on the motor. Whether he has done the proper measurements
to really confirm that, I couldn't say.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: TinMan
Then there is Turion on energetic forum,who claims a big 400 watts in,and 1800 watts out from his speed up under load generator,driven by the magical matt motor  (http://overunity.com/Smileys/default/rolleyes.gif)

Bistander is striving valiantly to attain clarification on
what Turion means by "speedup under load" and precisely
how and when it occurs.  The discussion tends to go
round in circles because of Turion's inability to explain what
he means with precision and with correct terminology.  Sadly,
most of Turions's postings are emotionally laden lamentings
and accusations against any who question his incoherent
ramblings or any  who seek to obtain explanations in correct
technical language of what it is precisely that he is attempting
to say.

Erron's position is quite clear.  If Turion is proven wrong in any
way it will detract immensely from what he has invested in the