Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New User / Unique Perspectives Welcome Here

Started by Paradox, December 17, 2006, 03:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

Hi, this is my first time at a site of this sort. I've tinkered with electronics and magnetics for many years. I'm new to the online thing so please bear with me.

I have a device that I developed a few years ago which does not do much but does convert a considerable amount of electricity which is collected from ions. As soon as I figure out how to upload the design I was hoping that someone could help me increase the efficiency to something worth bragging about. Currently the device only puts out about one quarter of one watt. On occasion it will put out over two watts but only briefly, (less than one second).

The device is a toroidal coil with a ferrite alloy that I "Borrowed" from a company that I worked at years ago. I was fascinated with the potential and "borrowed" one of the cores.

I'll post again after the holiday, very busy this week. Glad to be part of the site. Hope I can contribute something toward the goal of setting the world free from the oil brokers.

Talk soon.

;)

FreeEnergy

Quote from: Paradox on December 17, 2006, 03:58:38 PM
Hi, this is my first time at a site of this sort. I've tinkered with electronics and magnetics for many years. I'm new to the online thing so please bear with me.

I have a device that I developed a few years ago which does not do much but does convert a considerable amount of electricity which is collected from ions. As soon as I figure out how to upload the design I was hoping that someone could help me increase the efficiency to something worth bragging about. Currently the device only puts out about one quarter of one watt. On occasion it will put out over two watts but only briefly, (less than one second).

The device is a toroidal coil with a ferrite alloy that I "Borrowed" from a company that I worked at years ago. I was fascinated with the potential and "borrowed" one of the cores.

I'll post again after the holiday, very busy this week. Glad to be part of the site. Hope I can contribute something toward the goal of setting the world free from the oil brokers.

Talk soon.

;)

that is just awesome!
ok assuming you already have the design picture/video on you hard drive, all you have to do is click on Browse across from Attach when replying/starting a new topic, then browse to the picture/video, then click Open.

peace

xilusma

Hi Paradox,

Hope this would be a "true" holiday present to all of us. : )

Waiting for your update.

Regards,
use energy wisely - dare to dream

Paradox

Thank you for the welcoming. I want everyone to know up front that I do not claim to be a genius of any kind. I am simply someone who believes that evolution of any technology comes through learning and that each person who in genuine in their offerings to the cause and patient, will grow and in turn have more to offer to the cause.

Hope I said that right. :)

The coil actually looks like a series of coils stacked with space in between each coil. The coil was designed as a collector or antenna and is patented. Toroidal antennas are not new. It is a design that was not put into production because it did not work as intended. It worked better but is not stable and therefore does not serve the purpose. The toroidal antenna acts as an amplifier but it is not stable and even in an open field away from power transmission lines still puts out small amounts of measurable power.

I'm not a person who believes in something for nothing so I want everyone to know that I am a bit of a sceptic but working inventions all start with ideas. Ideas lead to inventions that are refined over years.

What I have may be nothing more than an antenna that picks up cosic microwaves or  perhaps microwaves from distant cell phone towers but that's why I'm here. One way or another to find answers.

Thanks again for the welcome and now... Off to buy some last minute cheese and crackers for the holiday.

aether22

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes