Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Open Source Vs. Patenting

Started by FreeEnergy, December 17, 2006, 04:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Open Source Vs. Patenting

I choose Open Source
57 (63.3%)
I choose Patenting
11 (12.2%)
I choose neither
3 (3.3%)
I choose both
18 (20%)
I don't care
0 (0%)
I don't get it?
1 (1.1%)

Total Members Voted: 90

AB Hammer

Like I have said over and over.

Get it in patent pending status, then shout it from the mountain tops (so to speak) Post it everywhere. Take it to the collages and News Medea. The do it your self builders will build them and confirm what has been done. Once you get a working wheel. The real work is just beginning. But if you turn your back on corporate it will get stabbed. So deal what you must, but always look them in the eyes.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

cameron sydenham

that is pretty much our business plan.
1patent pending
2working prototype,
3offer manufacture licenses to any and all manufactures with no exclusions. yes the value goes down drastically, but who cares. if we make a penny for every motor made, you do the math.
4 absolutley no plan to be bought out.
5 if manufactures dont want, with a working prototype, manufacture ourselves or find one that does. toyota says no, go to kia. once one company makes a self runner, you force everyone to follow suit.
6 set up benifficial fund in company to help 3rd world countrys manufacture there own.
7ounce the gov gets wind of the patent, too many groups will know about the project and if the gov tried to stop, well, i dont think that could happen.
so , patent a couple key parts, show everyone and hold on.
so what if someone figures out a better way, great for them.
cam

FreeEnergy

Cloxxki

Of all steps, getting a working prototype (being, something that works under hot film lights and when an experts fiddles with it) seems to be the very hardest.

I'd prefer to first make a working prototype, make it really dependable.
THEN patent pending, possibly with a free energy claim, just the construction, for "efficiency".
THEN shout it from the rooftops (and distribute to a pre-built email database), that you've found your prototype to surprisingly exhibit hightly consistent OU effects, actually running a light bulb indefinately.
Then all the other steps, indeed including 3rd worlds and fair trade.

VITAL, and here's where all seem to f*ck up, is to not make one prototype, and think you're done getting your hands dirty. CoOPY YOUR OWN work, and give away copies to trusted peers.

SCALE DOWN in a way that reduces costs. Increase tolerances where possible. Precision should not be driving your design, but rather construction and ratios. nce scaled down economically, giving away prototypes as "toys" will hurt you much less than a house-powering sized one.
If you really have a working device, them ending up on all continents in peers' hands, will ensure it dieing with you. Store more copies away in deposite boxes, multiple countries, under multiple trusted friend's names.