Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Radiant power from Solid state Tesla hairpin circuit

Started by evostars, April 19, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

great work Itzu.
keep in mind the copper mass has to be equal, not the insulation. just weigh a part of  stripped coil lenght and compare it.

by making L3 larger, it steps up the voltage, and also the power. It does work with an equal coil, but it will give less power.

Didn't know the gate driver is obsolete, luckily there are other  available. the high side switching module (hsm) makes it possible to use a low side gate driver IC.

AlienGrey

Hi there, there are a lot of outlets for the speaker wire, (louder-scoper wire) ;D one thing to be aware of is what it says on the drum and the cable on it, I got a drum from Wicks store 1.5x2 with just a ruler I get it to 0.75 per copper inner dia. I also found in my junk pile while 'getting space back' some twin I got from Maplin 1.5x2 that has an inner of 1mm  ;D >:( ;D >:( Fun aint it!

I also recovered some old To3 MOSFETs 500v 24 amp IXTM24N50's think I might try one see how far I get.

There is also a 12 to 13v dc to dc 1000volt separation insulation, the TRACO POWER series (also from junk box), (but not tried yet 8)), I don't fancy using SigG's but can't find a cheap 50/50 true variable HQ output 45/55 just isn't cricket not one suggestion does it, (you can say that again)  ;D ;D I used some 8 pinUC3843 or 5 devices and 1/2 a CD4013 does the trick at 12volts on a breadboard. If anyone interested in above.
In Nelson's comments he mentions an oscillator circuit, out of sheer interest what did he use ?

Evostars  'drivers', whats the alternative I have gone through some of the RS listings but they aren't very informative and a manufacturers list might be in order.
Regards AG

PS Farnell won't entertain dealing with the loan approver !  ;D ;D
Remember with all penny pinching be aware it always ends up costing more  ;D

AlienGrey

Quote from: magpwr on April 27, 2019, 11:05:19 PM
hi AlienGrey,
There is no need to stick with expensive was expensive IXDN604 Or ixdi614(inverted) which can handle up to 2Mhz and 20volts supply only for silicon carbide mosfet.
TC4452(Non inverted) or TC4451 is good enough on condition you are not going to need greater than 200khz or more than 16.5volts or 17voltssupply as tested.
Other older TC version will do as well.Found the hard way don't trust datasheet too much. :D
------------------------
Nelson Rocha ,credits to him.I now do believe BEMF recovery is indeed possible only after evo master post with very very good explanation.My frst current probe for scope is now on the way.(Aliexpress).
-----------------------------
Many people still living happily like nothing is happening to Earth climate our only true home.Food will become a primary valuable commodity in the near future.After bees is gone which insect does the pollination for us? Example coffee a fruit and etc.Imagine life without coffee. :D

We ever thought of complex circuit can be kick-started by a mere 9volts battery. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk6QLXWL-Io

Doesn't coffee screw with your blood pressure and heart palpitations, but would be far better without Monsanto !!!!!!!!!

but thanks,

PS RS stocks the Silicon Carbide device. you can cascade them for higher voltage.

itsu

Quote from: evostars on April 28, 2019, 06:34:46 AM
great work Itzu.
keep in mind the copper mass has to be equal, not the insulation. just weigh a part of  stripped coil lenght and compare it.

by making L3 larger, it steps up the voltage, and also the power. It does work with an equal coil, but it will give less power.

Didn't know the gate driver is obsolete, luckily there are other  available. the high side switching module (hsm) makes it possible to use a low side gate driver IC.

Evo,

ok, i will plan to strip 1m of each and weigh them.

I don't think the driver is obsolete, at least at Mouser they are still in stock:
https://nl.mouser.com/ProductDetail/IXYS-Integrated-Circuits/IXDN604PI?qs=%2Fha2pyFadujTFrnvbMX93ypA3Yz6Hay61aYp7UMrF6Y%3D

Itsu

magpwr

Hi everyone,
Regarding radiant power-

I have just tried kapanadze coil just the primary winding for L1 and multi layer coil as L2(output for recovery).
I have just tried to pull a fast one since it's late here.

It's the first time I have got OVP (Over voltage protection indicator) on my power supply which is set at 12volts 0.7Amps.
The power supply display indicator will increase to 13.5volts depending on duty used as mentioned below.Used fast blocking diode UF5408 from + supply to circuit and got 12.3volts at Power supply display at around 0.49Amps with 5watt bulb.

230volts 5watt bulb connected between C3,C2 and L2,C1.

Peak voltage measured across C2 with bulb connected is around 530Vpp.

C1=10uf Wima capacitor 250VDC
C2=100nf 2kv
C3=0.47ufx2 in parallel config WIMA capacitor HV.
L1=319uH (Primary) L2=160uH (Multilayer coil)Frequency set at 60hz at 96% ...97% duty since i am using inverted version of mosfet driver IXDI614 or 3% or 4% non inverted.
I have run out of time to tune circuit with proper capacitor waiting for May 1st (Holiday) to continue experiment.
This is my finding for now.May need to swap wire of primary or multilayer coil.
I am using a isolated 15volts module to power the mosfet driver I/C.Using same 12volts from single output supply.