Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Radiant power from Solid state Tesla hairpin circuit

Started by evostars, April 19, 2019, 09:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evostars

It has come to my attention, that I need to make a statement here, so I will.

In my Latest video (posted below) I presented a solid state tesla hairpin circuit.
I claimed it as my circuit.
What makes me claim it's mine, is the fact I understand it into great detail, I explain it in great detail, and I show it working. It took me great effort to get it together.

I asked many people for help. There were many suggestions but they didn't make any sense. So I finally decided to trust my own logic mind, and most of all, my intuitive heart.

I am proud to be the first to share all this information in great detail so you can replicate it, understand it and make it work yourself.
And by doing so, it becomes ours.

That gives this circuit its greatest potential. If we together research this radiant energy.

Nikola Tesla is the original inventor of the hairpin circuit. At that day and time, we did not have our modern technology. No diode's no mosfets.
Just coils, capacitors and spark gaps and basically.
What a great accomplishment!
Tesla's hairpin circuit is a learning tool for researching Radiant Energy, and he used this tool in his lectures. He explained it in great detail. But somehow. It was lost. Not understood. A mystery,
until now.

It holds the key to a revolution, and I invite you all to join it, by replicating the circuit, and research it, so we can build a better future together.

Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/1Flj1i0zQ-8

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: evostars on April 27, 2019, 05:29:25 AM
It has come to my attention, that I need to make a statement here, so I will.

In my Latest video (posted below) I presented a solid state tesla hairpin circuit.
I claimed it as my circuit.
What makes me claim it's mine, is the fact I understand it into great detail, I explain it in great detail, and I show it working. It took me great effort to get it together.

I asked many people for help. There were many suggestions but they didn't make any sense. So I finally decided to trust my own logic mind, and most of all, my intuitive heart.

I am proud to be the first to share all this information in great detail so you can replicate it, understand it and make it work yourself.
And by doing so, it becomes ours.

That gives this circuit its greatest potential. If we together research this radiant energy.

Nikola Tesla is the original inventor of the hairpin circuit. At that day and time, we did not have our modern technology. No diode's no mosfets.
Just coils, capacitors and spark gaps and basically.
What a great accomplishment!
Tesla's hairpin circuit is a learning tool for researching Radiant Energy, and he used this tool in his lectures. He explained it in great detail. But somehow. It was lost. Not understood. A mystery,
until now.

It holds the key to a revolution, and I invite you all to join it, by replicating the circuit, and research it, so we can build a better future together.

Link to the video:
https://youtu.be/1Flj1i0zQ-8

All your words do not erase the black cloud that hangs over you, the lie has a short leg.
Is this the reason you deleted all the data related to the forum open-source-energy.org circuit?
I have all e-mails you exchange with me and other persons on that fórum know's de true .
But well go on , you show to be a person without character, and without principles otherwise you would not have acted this way.

You can have good intentions, but you used the worst methods to reach the end. Out of my mouth no more a word about anything related with this theme or the circuit .

AlienGrey

Oh dear the 7th day of the week as well, who am I to comment here it's true, but i'm sorry  always becomes the hardest words to say. because we are all implicated, but Nelson thank you so much for your input and help, and you too Ivo who ever you are for explaining it all I doubt many of us could have figured any of it out with out both of your inputs. Thank you both.

AG

Hoppy

Hi Evostars,
Have you attempted to measure and compare the energy levels in the BEMF spikes compared with input energy for the coupled and non-coupled L2 / L3 coils experiments?