Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seriously, How Would You Introduce A Real Free Energy Invention?

Started by Eighthman, April 29, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skywatcher

Quote from: Eighthman on April 30, 2019, 08:19:11 PM
Actually, I recall a number of inventions that went to independent experts who offered favorable opinions............that were utterly ignored.
A couple cavitation devices, Depalma's Homopolar device, Werjefelt's Magnetic battery and so on.
I'm not aware that any of these devices ever generated energy.
With 'generating energy' i mean that it's able to run in closed loop, without needing any (conventional) external energy input.

Floor

@Skywatcher

Some of the designs I have stumbled upon / invented, work.  They output substanceialy greater amounts of energy
than is input into them and cyclically. 

I have ask and still ask, my self, what were / are my motivations for embarking on this kind of quest.  The answer in many.

Experts frequently refused to look at the devices / drawings / explanations.  If any have looked they have not openly done so.

Others, expert or not, have demanded measurements, but With out giveing me any any indication that they in fact understood
the principles of the devices operations.  Neither have they been so clear in their demands as to specify what to and / or how to measure.

In short,  I have such a device / design. 

I have never self looped it.

Am I more afraid....  that it wont self loop, or that it will self loop ?
It will...

I have asked for and received, good counsel, as to what to do with it.  But found nothing I had not my self all ready considered.
My own, best advice to my self, has been to go ahead and self lop it, and not only that,  but also build a useful up scaled device
for my own energy needs.

Its principles / designs are all ready in the public domain and presented here at OU forum.

Your question /s ....
      Is /are, I think,  ones which the inventor / discoverer must answer for his / her self.   
                 best wishes
                     floor

Eighthman

Some cavitation devices appear to create more energy as heat than the input drive as electricity.  Can't loop that.

I think Werjefelt's device might have been more energy out than in but I think it was impractical to adjust and manage.

Homopolar generators may also be impractical because the voltages are so low and require complex slip ring type contacts.

Supposedly,  the Nelson Electron Trap was done by a real physicist but went nowhere.

Eighthman

I can only add that, if I found an electrical device that was overunity, I would modify it to only use and output strict DC current/voltage.

Absolutely no apparent/real power concerns or power factor bull sh*t.

skywatcher

Quote from: Floor on May 01, 2019, 06:16:30 PM
Some of the designs I have stumbled upon / invented, work.  They output substanceialy greater amounts of energy
than is input into them and cyclically. 
If you know such designs which have been proven to work, please give me a hint where i can find them.   :)

So far i have only seen half-baked ideas (people who got 95% efficiency and they said with some little improvements it will go over 100% (which of course never happened)), wrong measurements of input/output power (and of course no closed loop operation) or all sorts of scam. Never seen anything which was able to operate without conventional power input, and successfully replicated by others.