Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Seriously, How Would You Introduce A Real Free Energy Invention?

Started by Eighthman, April 29, 2019, 11:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raycathode

Free energy what about it, the one percent already has it!  If we look through history there are 'things' like the molded jigsaw puzzle walls that don't fit in this world since the great flood, that are all over the world, so there is proof a one-world government is must be self-destructive as they melted the polar ice caps at the end of the great ice age. If we don't get zero-point energy 'mucho pronto' the 1 percent will kill us all and themselves or do they have Mars to go to or the moon?

Wouldn't it be great if we had an alien device that could lock up 'guns' and other destructive weapons and made them FXXXXXXg useless?  ;D
and DYSFUNCTIONAL just like them!

ayeaye

Oh yes, the free energy, there is no need for it, there is plenty of oil. But it's the human's natural desire to explore, we live for it. Something deeply human in it.

People, btw, not all are kind of governnment. It is like culture created, people go with it, work for it, people often with best intentions. Some others see it's ok, and use it for their benefit. It may be very difficult to differentiate.

Toolofcortex

Money is a commodity, wich isnt special.

Can billionnaires or high millionnaires really get an OU device even if they tried? I bet not.

You are more special when you have this and they dont. They will simply take you over and everybody will be gods I dont like that.

They are not worthy is such technologies, it must be provided to them as chicken feed is.

sm0ky2

There's only one way to do it.
Release it free to everyone
In a way even a child could understand

So that anyone and everyone can build their own
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Toolofcortex

Too bad the inventors didnt think like that.

And they couldnt have been all stopped.