Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New version of flotation device

Started by Floor, May 31, 2019, 03:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

Here, below, are the drawings, a flow diagram, a written description of this free energy
device and process / method.  Nothing unconventional is claimed, except for the end result.

There are several PNG files
There is one PDf file which contains all of the drawings etcetera, collected together for convienience.

These are improved / clairified renderings, pluss a few new drawings.

floor

Floor

Floor

@ All readers

It should be understood, that in order that the float
will not rise or fall until after each 180 degree rotation is compleated, the
float must be latched or locked into the center position.

floor

Floor

@ All readers

@ All readers

I realize that for many (my self included) it has seemed that a gravity / flotation energy device is too simplistic a concept to waste time examining.  That this is a subject, which has been explored for so many centuries and in so many ways, that it is unlikely there would be found, a new approach and certainly not any successful approach.

Please examine the above diagrams and written explanations, and give me some feed back.

In my own reviewing of it, I have found no flaw or error in its design and functioning.

best wishes
                floor