Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zinc carbon Borax wet cell zombie

Started by jonfrommanahawkin1, June 08, 2019, 10:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonfrommanahawkin1

I made a zinc carbon and borax battery a few years ago I've recently been retesting it and it keeps coming back on after it dies

Any interest?

seychelles

jonfrommanahawkin1

Just grab some zinc and carbon and mix up some Borax as an electrolyte and you'll have the experiment.....I cleaned out the manganese dioxide from a lantern battery and replaced it with borax and now three or four years later it comes back on every time I add some water to it ....

seychelles

THANKS TONS BRO. HAVE A SUPER LIFE.

Bob Smith

So if I take the guts out of a zinc-carbon battery and leave the zinc jacket and carbon rod and just ad borax and water slurry - will that work?
Bob