Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cadman’s Hydrostatic Displacement Engine

Started by Cadman, June 15, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

@ Cadman

The reason I have said that I think such a device may work
can be found here.  @

https://overunity.com/18234/new-version-of-flotation-device/msg535333/#msg535333

I KNOW that device works (not just think it might or believe it will).

I have now spent some time looking at / trying to
understand your device.  I have a request.  Will you
/ some else,  (volunteer) do some diagrams /  a  flow chart of your device.

Please explain each step in the actions, with drawings
and explanations,  (on the same page as the drawings).

a. what happens / where.
    b. what consequences
    c. for what purpose 
    a. what happens / where.
    b. what consequences
    c. for what purpose 

and so on.

floor

Cadman

Floor,

That was the purpose of the pdf. I really don't know how much simpler I could explain it. Did you see the page I linked to at Kenyon?

Assuming you know how a hydraulic cylinder works? Look at it this way, the gland is a fixed divider that separates the upper and lower parts. The lower part is a hydraulic cylinder. The upper part works like an old fashioned well pump.

Cadman

shylo

Hi Cadman,
I've been studying your design but I can't get a picture in my head how it's supposed to work.
An animation would help if that's possible.
Looking forward to see this thing in action.
artv

Floor

Quote from: Cadman on June 21, 2019, 10:32:05 AM
Floor,

That was the purpose of the pdf. I really don't know how much simpler I could explain it. Did you see the page I linked to at Kenyon?

Assuming you know how a hydraulic cylinder works? Look at it this way, the gland is a fixed divider that separates the upper and lower parts. The lower part is a hydraulic cylinder. The upper part works like an old fashioned well pump.

Cadman

Appearantly the PDF did not serve its purpose very well.  Simpler is not what I requested, but rather what I requested was explain it in steps and in detail, including the purpose for and the result of each event / motion.

Yes I viewed the links.  Assuming that I know how a hydraulic cylinder works, the actions of your device and why it is supposed to work are still not clear to me.

floor

Floor

Please explain each step in the actions, with drawings
and explanations,  (on the same page as the drawings).

a. what happens / where.
    b. what consequences
    c. for what purpose
    a. what happens / where.
    b. what consequences
    c. for what purpose

and so on.

fllor