Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

KUNEL device

Started by nix85, July 06, 2019, 01:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nix85

Quote from: WhatIsIt on July 06, 2019, 06:10:26 AM
I am not sceptic, on the contrary, I believe in FE, but Muammer Yildiz has nothing to do with Kunel.
Muammer Yildiz is all magnets.
Kunel is combination of magnet and electromagnet (inductance).

You started this thread, you lead, you must have some idea?

Not so, i bring Muammer Yildiz up only to make a point that magnets are not source of force but source of power.

How you extract it, mechanicaly or solid state is up to you.

lancaIV

Quote from: nix85 on July 06, 2019, 05:38:30 AM
Are you kidding. I have that patent for long time and read it number of times.

Beginning small :
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/mosaics?CC=DE&NR=3101918A1&KC=A1&FT=D&ND=3&date=19820819&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP#

"Mosaics" : figure 6 and 7 and the description

A researcher does not only read he/she/( it ,3rd sexus) is pointing out details. !

Texte analysis ( with paper/note-book and different colors pencils beside !)

And comparing especially eventual given formulas of force conversion  !

Have you also analyzed the bolivian inventor Subietta-Garron device, the Flynn brothers actuators, the Keiichiro Asaoka static amplifier  ?
Their cited and citing documents.  in their granted patents or " only" patent applications ?
Kunel figure 6,7

and https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=0&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19831209&CC=FR&NR=2528257A1&KC=A1#

or https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=6&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20070201&CC=ES&NR=2265253A1&KC=A1#

gyulasun

Hi nix85,

I do not know whether Silverhealtheu actually built the device and what output he got. And whatever working principle is involved, one thing is sure: the output should be created by changing magnetic flux in the iron bar.

I see problem in using solid iron whenever magnetic induction is involved: eddy current losses can totally ruin any expected gain if there is any.  For anyone attempting a replication for this device, the good choice would be ferrite rod or metglas rod. Laminated I core of a normal mains transformer may also be good but the direction of  magnetization for the laminations should be considered.

Gyula

WhatIsIt

Many have tried to extract from magnet, but in return they all end up with close to same or less.

If you have something new on mind, please elaborate.
Something important is missing in that and many others patents.

I am not here to oppose you! I am trying to understand just as you do!

lancaIV

Quote from: gyulasun on July 06, 2019, 06:16:58 AM
Hi nix85,

I do not know whether Silverhealtheu actually built the device and what output he got. And whatever working principle is involved, one thing is sure: the output should be created by changing magnetic flux in the iron bar.

I see problem in using solid iron whenever magnetic induction is involved: eddy current losses can totally ruinany expected gain if there is any.  For anyone attempting a replication for this device, the good choice would be ferrite rod or metglas rod. Laminated I core of a normal mains transformer may also be good but the direction of  magnetization for the laminations should be considered.

Gyula
How are " Eddy currents" calculated. ?
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&II=17&ND=3&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=19860717&CC=DE&NR=3501076A1&KC=A1#