Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CPG

Started by allcanadian, December 19, 2006, 02:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

This is called the CPG(circular power generator) it is based on the fundamental process of the TPU and MPI patent, it has been simplified to a mininimum number of components.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Nali2001

Nice! But thing is, the switching is not so 'easy' anymore ones one starts loading the output coils.

gyulasun

@allcanadian

Would like to know if you measured the approx.  20 times flux in practice for 1 unit of input flux?
Eddy current losses are no problem in the washers?

Interesting idea, thanks for sharing.

rgds, Gyula

gyulasun

Hi allcanadian,

sorry for seemingly  'nagging'  you but I do not mean it. I noticed you edited your original post: then what Christmas present is it you would rather seem taking back...

All I would like to know is if you built the setup shown and found overunity?  (It does not really matter if flux is 20 times or whatever this number is, what counts is if it is overunity in practice or not.)
Do not wonder if members here are suspicious on ideas presented, so far magnetic circuits appearing from brainstorming have all fallen in practice as overunity devices...

Wish you Happy Holidays too.

rgds,  Gyula

MeggerMan

This looks like another MEG.
I would be interested to see if you have any success with it as I am building a MEG at the moment.

But like Nali2001 said, will the input need to increase as you load the output coils?

I hope to find the answer to this burning question over the xmas break.

regards

Rob